Cal BRE#: 01763732
Connect with Jackie
International President's Circle
NAR certification for online professionalism (e-PRO)
More about Jackie Dean
My goal is to exceed your expectations by providing you with the highest level of honest, uncompromising real estate services available. My inspiration comes from my desire to help others achieve their real estate goals and my personal passion for residential real estate.
Driven by a strong work ethic, I deliver expertise in all aspects of the real estate transaction from extensive market knowledge to contract management to skilled negotiations. Education and information are paramount in the buying and selling of real estate and I am committed to providing the tools you will need in order to make informed decisions. I take the time to truly understand your needs and goals so your best interests can be represented during the transaction. With great respect for your time, I pride myself on always being punctual for appointments and responsive to requests and needs regardless of business hours. Delivering outstanding results and building long-term relationships beyond the close of escrow is the core of my professional success and what I have to offer you.
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- El Dorado County Association of Realtors
- California State University, Chico; Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communications, minor in Marketing
- Acredited staging professional real estate agent
- ePRO internet professional
- SFR certification - short sale and foreclosure resource
- Completed course work in Appraisals, Property Management, Real Estate Economics, Real Estate Principles and Real Estate Practice
- Sacramento Five Star Professional Realtor, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014(awarded to less than 4% of real estate agents in the Sacramento area)
- Coldwell Banker Distinguished Achievement Award Winner 2007 - "Rookie of the Year"
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle, 2014
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society, 2007, 2013
- Coldwell Banker Sterling Society, 2008, 2009 & 2012
- Ranked in top 100 agents for Coldwell Banker Tahoe/Sacramento Region 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Ranked in top 10 agents for Coldwell Banker El Dorado Hills office 2007-2014
- El Dorado County Lifetime Top Achiever 2007-2014
As a second generation Californian, I love this state and what it has to offer. I grew up in Ventura County (Southern California), went to College in Chico (Northern California), bought my first house in San Jose (the Bay Area), and have lived in the Sacramento area for the past twenty four years. I have been married for 27 years and have two boys (ages 21and 17). I love my clients, looking at houses, staying fit, hanging with friends, a great glass of wine, and watching my boys grow up.