Cal BRE#: 01260326
Connect with Doug
International Sterling Society
More about Doug Nitschke
Growing up in Galt, I attended and graduated from Galt High School in 1970. I went to and graduated from Junior College in Stockton. I worked and lived in Stockton for many years. Moving to Elk Grove in 1987. I continued to work in Stockton.
Leaving the retail industry in 1999 I was able to draw on my experience in Galt, Lodi, and Stockton to be able help clients who wanted to buy or sell a home there, along with clients in the Elk Grove area.
Now, 18 years later I have expanded my knowledge to most of Sacramento and its suburbs. Knowing which areas to live in, and which areas to avoid. Knowing which areas are more likely to appreciate in value in the future, and to hold its value in a downturn.
As a professional sales person since 1973, I have the experience to supply you with the knowledge and resources to fulfill all your real estate needs. I have been a Realtor since 1999, and a member of Coldwell Bankers International Presidents Club for 5 years. As a member of the Sacramento Area Realtors Assoc, I have also become an Outstanding Life Member of their Masters Club, another sales award. These awards are the barometer by which you can judge my work ethic and ability.
If you are looking for an Agent who places honesty and communication above all other yardsticks, than I am your conduit to a smooth AND successful real estate transaction.
A real estate transaction for most people is the largest financial transaction they will ever handle. If can be a stressful experience, filled with uncertainty and sometimes heart-ache. I believe that this can be minimalized or even eliminated by an honest, straight forward approach by myself with my clients. I pledge to each client, Buyer or Seller, the following:
1. I will return ALL calls within 1 hour during normal business hours.
2. I will research ALL client questions if I don't have the immediate answer and provide the correct answer within 24 hours.
3. Once in Escrow, I will immediatly call you with every development as it occurs and confer with you for an appropriate response.
4. I will not withold any information, good or bad from you.
5. NO request is too trivial.
Your local Realtor
I grew up in Galt, which is south of Sacramento, and have been a resident of Elk Grove since 1987. Although I have lived in other larger metropolitan areas throughout the West coast, I feel the Sacramento area is one of the best areas in the United States to live. If quality of life, low key lifestyle, and natural beauty are qualities you cherish, than you too share my view of the Region.
My Pledge to You
As a seller or buyer, you are making one of the largest financial decisions in your life. You want to be assured that the person assisting you realizes this, and cares about your decision. With over 28 years of sales experience, having helped thousands of people in their purchase and sale decisions, I feel that I can help you. As your agent I commit to the following:
1. To return every phone call you make to me every day.
2. To follow through on all requests you make of me.
3. To constantly up-date you of the progress of your sale or purchase, so that you are never in the dark as to your escrow.
4. To protect and serve you to the highest standards of the Real Estate profession.