More about Laura Katt
Laura Katt has lived in and loved the Sacramento Region her entire life. She currently resides in Elk Grove with her husband, Kevin, and two children, Lindsay and Josh. Laura has more than 20 years of real estate experience. Since joining Coldwell Banker in 2012, she has consistently assisted in the sales of over 50 transactions each year.
Hard working, focused, and dedicated to her clients, Laura strives to represent the best in the Real Estate Industry. A personal touch and commitment to excellence has resulted in a clientele that returns for service. Laura's proven marketing strategy, coupled with strong negotiation skills, will provide the service and results that you deserve from a real estate professional.
Laura is involved in the following organizations:
- National Association of Realtors- member
- California Association of Realtors- member
- Sacramento Association of Realtors- member
- Saint Joseph's Parrish Elk Grove- Eucharistic Minister
- Women's Fellowship Study Group- member