Cal BRE#: 01855967
Connect with Lola
International Sterling Society
More about Lola Purdy
Whether you are thinking of buying or selling real estate, let me help you achieve your goals!
As a Realtor® with one of the top Coldwell Banker offices in Northern California I am able to join my skills with our vast resources – from information on local communities and schools, to mortgage services, we have the comprehensive information and experience needed to make your transaction successful, smooth and efficient.
Whether you are searching for your personal residence, an income property, or are introducing your home to the marketplace, I can help make your real estate dreams a reality. I know our local market and tour the new homes available on a continuous basis.
At Your Service
As your Real Estate advisor, I will be:
• Your Consultant - determining your goals & focusing on your needs
• Your Negotiator - articulating the strengths and weaknesses of proposals we receive and providing you guidance and options that best serve your needs.
• Your Process Manager - overseeing every transactional step in the process
You will have the benefit of my extensive experience in consulting, negotiating, and outstanding service, combined with a high level of professionalism and integrity throughout our relationship.
Having served on the Board of Directors of the Folsom Chamber of Commerce, and been active in several other chambers throughout metropolitan Sacramento, I have broad knowledge of the business and real estate environment in the area. As charter member and immediate past president of my Rotary club, and chair of the Historic Folsom Rotary Foundation, I am passionate about my involvement in the community.
Education and Business Experience
• MBA University of California – Business Management
• BA Hofstra University – major in Psychology
• Business - Broad experience as an executive with IBM, mid-sized businesses, and as a business owner. As a professional consultant and negotiator I have brought people and businesses together for their mutual benefit.
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• California Association of Realtors (CAR)
• Sacramento Association of Realtors (SAR)
• Sacramento Metrolist