Cal BRE#: 01700019
Connect with Stephen
International Diamond Society
More about Stephen Theard
My name is Stephen Theard, pronounced Thay-Ard, and I am a native to the South Bay. I was born in Monterey California and spent my childhood growing up in south San Jose. I graduated from Gunderson High School in 1985 and received my Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Administration and Accounting from San Jose State University in 1992. My first career was in public accounting where I spent a total of 9 years working in state and local taxes with Price Waterhouse Coopers and Deloitte & Touche.
I became a Realtor in 2005 because I very much enjoy helping others and working with people. I was fortunate enough to begin my carreer at the top of the real estate market and blessed enough to survive the downturn. I have spent the last few years helping first time home buyers take advantage of lower home prices and interest rates; assisting sellers with the difficult decision to short sale their homes in order to avoid foreclosure; and working with sellers looking to downsize.
I am a member of the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, Santa Clara County Association of Realtors and the South County Realtors Alliance. I enjoy giving back to the community by volunteering for local charities and donating my time to serve with non-profit organizations. I believe that my background and commitment to excellence provides my sellers and buyers with a service that is head and shoulders above the rest. Every real estate sale is unique and so are my clients. I put my clients First in every transaction.
My clients come first in every transaction.
Education and Training
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration and Accounting from San Jose State University
- ePro Agent
Areas of Expertise
- Single Family Residential Home Listings
- Move Up Buyers
- Investment Home Purchases
- First Time Home Buyer Purchases
- Bank Owned Home Purchases
- Short Sale Home Purchases
- Commercial Real Estate Leases
- 2011 Membership Director - South County Real Estate Alliance
- 2012 Membership Director - South County Real Estate Alliance
- 2013 Vice President - South County Real Esate Alliance
- 2013 Can Tree Chair
- 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Volunteer for EHC Lifebuilders Rivers of Chocolate Charity Event