Cal BRE#: 01081197
Connect with Linda
International Diamond Society
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Linda Marrone
· Linda offers unique and comprehensive marketing plans custom designed for each client.
· Specialist in Historic & Architectural properties. Certified by the National Trust for Historic Preservation in Washington, D.C. as a historic Homes Specialist
· Linda and her family have resided in a historically designated La Jolla home since 1987
· Life member of the La Jolla Historical Society, she served on their Board of Directors from 1999-2002. Other affiliations include: Life member of Save or Heritage Organization, National Trust for Historic Preservation, California Preservation Foundation, Friends of Virginia Robinson Gardens in Beverly Hills, Ca., and a Life member of the Village Garden Club.
· Appointed by Mayor, Jerry Sanders to the City of San Diego Historical Resources Board in 2008
· Linda is a co-founder of the Secret Garden Tour of Old La Jolla that began in 1999 and her garden was featured on the tour in 2001, as well as the cover of San Diego Home and Garden Magazine. She also writes a monthly garden column for the La Jolla Village News
· Go to www.LindaMarrone.com for more information and take a tour of Linda’s historic garden