Cal BRE#: 01057377
Connect with Eric
International President's Elite
More about Eric Sackler
Director, Commercial Investment Properties
A Los Angeles native who grew up in the Southern California real estate industry, Eric Sackler has a 20-year track record as a leading real estate investment advisor and broker.
Specializing in commercial and multi-family sales, Mr. Sackler has personally sold over $500,000,000 of investment and development real estate and has extensive experience representing individual owners and investors on Los Angeles’ Westside. Mr. Sackler’s awards and recognition include:
- 2014 Society of Excellence Recipient
- 2014 Coldwell Banker Commercial Top 100
- Named as one of Wall Street Journal’s Top 100 Brokers in the country
- Top 5 Worldwide for Coldwell Banker Commercial
- #1 in California for Coldwell Banker Commercial
- Society of Excellence Recipient
- National Leadership Award
- Platinum Circle of Distinction Award Recipient
- Gold Circle of Distinction Award Recipient
- Silver Circle of Distinction Award Recipient
- President’s Circle
Current and former clients include the University of California, Santa Monica City College, UCLA, Bank of America, East West Bank, AMRESCO, Pacific Business Bank, Kennedy Wilson, Santa Monica Seafood and dozens of private investors.
Eric has strong alliances and relationships with leading lenders, real estate attorneys, CPAs, land-use consultants, appraisers and management companies – resources he uses to help provide timely service and sound advice to his clients. Several banks and institutions have chosen Eric and his team as their representative to market and sell their REO assets.
An athlete and world traveler, Eric has trekked across more than 50 countries on five continents. He is an avid photographer (www.EricSacklerPhotography.com), beach volleyball player, spear-fisherman and free-diver. He holds a bachelor's degree in Business Economics from University of California, Santa Barbara and resides in Los Angeles with his wife and two children.