Connect with Beverly
International Sterling Society
More about Beverly Arnold
- Coldwell Banker-Associate Broker 1996-Present
- Mason McDuffie-Sales Associate 1993-1996
- Certified Public Accountant 1982-1993
- Department of Real Estate Continuing Education 1993-Present
- Council of Residential Specialists Certification 2005
- Previews Property Specialist Designation 1997
- Department of Real Estate Broker's License 1995
- Department of Real Estate Sales Agent License 1993
- Certified Public Accountant License 1982
- Graduate Portland State University, B.S. Bus. Admin.
- My goal is to provide my clients with the best service available in the real estate industry today. I am constantly touched by the beauty of Contra Costa County and the quality of living that enriches my everyday life. I take great pride and satisfaction in sharing the many pleasure of Contra Costa with my clients. I understand that buying or selling your home can be a stressful time and I am there to guide you through the entire process with the time and service you deserve.
- California and National Association of Realtors
- Contra Costa Association of Realtors
- Previews Property Specialist
- Council of Residential Specialists
- Having lived in Lafayette for over 13 years and serving in volunteer/community service organizations I have a thorough knowledge of Contra Costa's communities enabling me to best help my clients make one of the most important investment decisions of their lives. I am originally from Portland, Oregon, where I grew up and attended college. My husband, Gary, and I raised two children in Lafayette. In my leisure time I enjoy spending time with my children, gardening, quilting, and traveling. Most recently, my family and I traveled to Viet Nam.
- Walnut Creek
- Pleasant Hill
- Alamo, Danville and Blackhawk
- Oakland and Piedmont