Connect with Cynthia
International President's Circle
President’s Club, Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Cynthia DeRiemer
Home buying is the most financially significant and emotionally charged transaction which involvesmost people at some point in their lives. If you are selling, you need a broker who will go the extra mile to prepare you and your home for an efficient and problem-free sale. If you are looking to buy, you want to know your agent is doing all she possibly can to make sure you see every suitable home on the market, and position your offer in the best light.
I am committed to providing my clients the highest level of service. Integrity, preparation and attention to detail are qualities I bring to every area of my personal and professional life. I guide my clients every step of the way, assessing their needs and developing an action plan with them that will achieve their goals. I educate clients on the current trends in the local real estate market, utilizing the cutting-edge marketing and technological resources Coldwell Banker has to offer. I advise clients on recent sales that are relevant to their home values and alert clients to existing conditions and future developments in the area that could impact their transaction.
I am fortunate to have many former clients refer me to other prospective buyers and sellers. I approach each assignment as another opportunity to compell clients to recommend me to other home buyers and sellers, and who will automatically choose me to handle their next assignment down the road. There is no substitute for hard work, thorough knowledge of the market, excellent interpersonal skills, a proven track record, and deep corporate resources.
International President's Premier- Top 1% Internationally.
Choose your real estate company as carefully as you choose your agent. Coldwell Banker consistently lists and sells more properties in Greenwich than any other firm and is the #1 Coldwell Banker office in the Northeast and in the top 10 nationwide. We offer unrivaled technology to our clients and the firm’s reach into international markets also distinguishes it from other firms, a very important consideration given the number of foreign individual and corporate - related buyers and sellers in this market.
Education and Training
* BA - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
* Member of Greenwich Multiple Listing Service
* Member, CMLS (Greater Fairfield County)
* Member, Greenwich Association of Realtors
* Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
* Member, National Association of Realtors
* Graduate, Coldwell Banker's award-winning real estate training program
* Previews Luxury marketing certified
* Corporate Relocation certified
Areas of Expertise
Representing buyers and sellers of single family and multi-family residences, condominiums and rental properties
* Previews Luxury marketing certified
* Corporate Relocation certified
* New Home Buyer specialist
* Extensive involvement in Greenwich community
* Riverside Association Board Member
* Past PTA Board member of Riverside School and the International School at Dundee
* Active member of Greenwich High School PTA
* Safe Routes - pedestrian safety - Riverside chairperson
* Member Roxbury Swim and Tennis Club
* Active member of First Congregational Church of Old Greenwich
* Lived and worked in New York City before moving to Greenwich in 1996
* Previous work experience - National Sales Manager for various menswear companies including Joe Boxer, Perry Ellis and other luxury goods companies
* Married with three children
Communities I Serve
Greenwich, from the shore to the backcountry, including Belle Haven, Cos Cob, Glenville, Riverside and Old Greenwich. Cynthia is also licensed and active in the Stamford and Darien communities.
Testimonials and References
*“Cynthia is a delight to work with! Extremely knowledgeable, well connected in the community, one of the hardest working professionals I have ever known, her follow up is flawless, on top of all that, I found her to be charming and fun as we searched for a home.”
*“We had the benefit of buying our home then selling it three years later with Cynthia. Her patience in dealing with a transplant from a far less expensive part of the country was commendable. Her local knowledge was instrumental in helping us find the right house for a VERY good price. When we sold she did exceptional job marketing and it took only a few days to sell for a price far better than I would have expected. Bottom line she helped extract the most on both sides of the transaction resulting in an ideal financial result. Buying or selling I highly recommend her.”
*“For any home buyers or sellers in southern CT, I would strongly recommend Cynthia. Look no further than her; she is awesome! From our first interaction with Cynthia, we knew she was perfect for us. Her professionalism, attention to detail and follow-up, sense of caring, and overall knowledge of the marketplace made her the perfect asset for us in locating our first home to purchase. She was always available, responsive, and provided candid feedback throughout the process allowing us to narrow down our short list of properties to eventually select the perfect home for us. Aside from the basics, she has connected us to other clients of hers for furniture purchases and to contractors, plumbers, and other individuals for services. We look forward to many more real estate deals together in the future and are thrilled to have found the perfect agent for us. We are happy to have this life event under our belts and couldn't have done it without her and her services.”
*“Smart, thoughtful, responsive, helpful...I cannot say enough about Cynthia. She reminded me of home desires I forgot I wanted. When it comes to brokers, you know most are pressuring you to make an offer. Cynthia stopped me, pointed out the differences of what she showed me already vs. what I mentioned I liked. Being new to Connecticut, Cynthia filled me in on the differences and what to expect as a new resident. I liked the feedback and her advice when comparing other homebuyers.”
* “Great agent! Hard working and focused, to say nothing of excellent savvy and enthusiasm.”
* “Our warmest appreciation for all your hard work, keen interest & dedication to selling (and buying) our homes! You’re the best!”
* “Cynthia is the consummate professional.”
* “I just wanted to thank you again VERY VERY much for an EXCELLENT and EXTREMELY professional job handling of BOTH our real estate transactions. You really helped us all the way through these complicated transactions. GREAT work and very happy to STRONGLY RECOMMEND you!”
* “We are very grateful for your time and service. You are knowledgeable, efficient yet patient and not pushy, all the very best qualities any buyer can expect. We will highly recommend you if anyone wants to find a good realtor in this area.”
* “Here is our realtor – I would definitely recommend her if you are seriously considering Greenwich.”
* ”You are uncommonly dedicated to assisting your clients.” Attorney David Rose
* “Thanks again for all your patience and hard work to make this a reality for us.”
* “Thank you for guiding us through it all and always looking out for us and for understanding all the pressures, much appreciated.”
* “A Huge thank you for the quick sale of our home and all of the hard work and thoughtfulness you have shown. The kids said you were the nicest realtor ever! I will always recommend you.”
Additional references available upon request.