Connect with Janet
International Sterling Society
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
Languages other than English
More about Janet Nalezynski
Janet personifies the ideal Real Estate Agent that every client is looking for. She will go the extra mile and leave no stone unturned in order to help you find the perfect new home. She has a reputation for working hard, listening well and knowing the market thoroughly.
Her clients appreciate her patience and ability to work within their parameters. "I enjoy finding homes for people," she says. "There’s a magic involved in finding the right fit."
Awards and Designations
JANET NALEZYNSKI RECEIVES
FIVE STAR REAL ESTATE AGENT AWARD
WESTPORT, Conn. (March X, 2017) – Janet Nalezynski, a sales associate affiliated with the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Westport office, has been recognized with the Five Star Real Estate Agent award for 2017. She has been a recipient of this prestigious award for seven consecutive years.
Five Star Professional partnered with Connecticut Magazine to find real estate professionals who deliver outstanding service and client satisfaction. Award candidates were identified through nominations received by homebuyers as well as other consumers. Approximately 3,300 households in Connecticut who purchased a home from July 2015 through June 2016 were surveyed.
“Throughout her career, Janet has helped countless customers and clients reach their homeownership goals through her strong understanding of the local market and her dedication to providing superior service,” said Lisa Passavant, branch vice president and brokerage manager of the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage office in Westport. “I’m pleased to congratulate Janet on this great honor.”
Nalezynski, a lifetime resident of Fairfield County, serves home buyers and sellers throughout Westport, Weston, Fairfield/Southport, Easton and Norwalk. She has earned the Previews Property Specialist designation.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, a leading residential real estate brokerage company in Connecticut and Westchester County, N.Y., operates approximately 51 offices with more than 2,300 affiliated sales associates serving the communities of Connecticut and Westchester County, N.Y. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company. For more information, please visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com.
# # #
- Selected one of Connecticut's FIVE STAR Real Estate Agents, 7 YEARS in a row, only 1% have received this designation
- 2010, 2011, 2012-2013-2014- International Sterling Society Award Winner,
- 2007, 2008-2015 International Diamond Society
- 2006 - International President's Circle
- 2005 - International Diamond Society
- 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 - International Presidents' Circle
- 1999 -International Presidents Circle
- 1998 - President's Club
- 1997 - President's Club
- 1996 - Rookie of the year
Areas of Expertise
- Buyer and Seller's Agent
- New Homes Specialist
- Estate Properties
- Relocation Specialist
- Short Sales and Foreclosures
A Sampling of Janet's Recent Sales
- Spectacular New Construction jewel on the The Saugatuck River with a dock built by a prestigious local builder. This home is on .18 acres with 8 rooms, 4 bedrooms and 3 and 1 half baths sold for $1,850,000 in Westport.
- Stately & luxurious New Construction built with custom-quality by areas renowned builders. This home is located in Westport’s most coveted cul-de-sacs on 1.01 acres with 14 rooms, 6 bedrooms and 6 and 2 half baths. Sold for $3,000,000 in Westport.
- Prestigious New Construction on .25 acres with quality craftsmanship. This home has 10 rooms bedrooms and 5 and 1 half baths. Sold for $1,499,000.Gracious five bedroom Colonial on 1.03.acres sold for $912,500 in Westport.
- Charming Colonial Cape filled with natural light on .50 acres. This home sold for $785,000 in Westport.Magnificent New Construction Colonial with 11 rooms, 5 bedrooms and 2 and 1 half baths on .22 acres. This home sold for $826,000 in Fairfield.
- Sweet and charming Cape Cod on .17 acres with 6 rooms, 4 bedrooms and 1 full bath. This home sold for $394,000 in Fairfield.
- Classic Colonial on a cul-de-sac with views of the Golf Course on .92 acres. This home has 12 rooms, 4 bedrooms and 3 and half baths. Sold for $817,000 in Easton.
- Picture perfect Cape Cod with sun filled rooms on .19 acres. Sold for $425,000 in Fairfield.
Janet's clients say it best. They consistently comment on her attention to detail, patience, positive attitude, enthusiasm, integrity and knowledge of the local real estate market. Her clients describe her as a guide who is professional, insightful and experienced.
“Your professionalism, integrity and patience set you apart from the rest. We look forward to working with you in the future.”
“We could never say enough for all your help in finding our first home. Our friends were right when they said your knowledge, honesty and negotiating skills were great. We wish you continued success.”
“Thank you, Janet. Your genuine concern and hard work make you an exceptional agent in every way. We look forward to referring you to our family and friends.”
“You are the most conscientious and thoughtful real estate agent we have ever encountered. What impressed us most was your attention to detail and how you were always one step ahead until the closing and beyond.”
Coldwell Banker Tools I Use to Help My Clients
Your home is on 18 major web sites, including Trulia, Zillow, Yahoo, Realtor.com, New York Times and more.
Coldwell Banker's rapid response system notifies me within 15 seconds when a buyer views your listing and makes an inquiry.
Homebase is a Coldwell Banker service that offers me a way to manage and track the paperwork to facilitate the transaction and help things run more smoothly.
Communities Janet Serves
Click on the name for an introduction to each town; including community, educational, historical, arts, entertainment, and recreation information.
Sales (SF) January 2017 vs. 2016 were up in Westport (+20%), Weston (+66.7%), Wilton (+200%), Fairfield (+14.3%), Norwalk (+26.8%), Easton (+20%) and Redding (+28.6%).
Average Sales Price January 2017 vs. 2016 was down in Westport (-9.6%), up in Weston (+9.2%), down in Wilton (-32.4%), up in Fairfield (+0.5%), down in Norwalk (-10.9%), Easton (-37.9%) and Redding (-17.3%).
January Property sales were 24, up 20.0% from 20 in January of 2016 and -14.3% lower than the 28 sales last month. January 2017 sales were at their highest level compared to January of 2016 and 2015.
Average Sale Price: $1,546,287 (-9.6%)
January Property sales were 5, up 66.7% from 3 in January of 2016 and -50.0% lower than the 10 sales last month. January 2017 sales were at a mid level compared to January of 2016 and 2015.
Average sales price: $676,235 (+9.2%)
January Property sales were 40, up 14.3% from 35 in January of 2016 and -27.3% lower than the 55 sales last month. January 2017 sales were at a mid level compared to January of 2016 and 2015.
Average sales price: $745,373 (+0.5%)
January Property sales were 52, up 26.8% from 41 in January of 2016 and -22.4% lower than the 67 sales last month. January 2017 sales were at their highest level compared to January of 2016 and 2015.
Average sales price: $493,397 (-10.9%)
Prior Business Experience
Janet's background in sales, marketing and management serves her well. Her instincts and professional skills are impeccable. She has always gone above and beyond what is expected of her. Janet is fair, honest, courteous and always prepared. Her corporate background and negotiating skills ensure clients a smooth transaction from A to Z.
Janet’s career includes management and buying positions with large corporations and family-owned retail businesses. She was instrumental in launching new product lines locally that were then released nationwide. Her trips to New York City kept her on the leading edge of the retail marketplace.
Personal Background and Interests
Native to the area, Janet has spent her entire life in Fairfield County.
Some of her interests outside of real estate include cooking, baking, entertaining, walking, home improvement/decorating projects and spending quality time with her family and friends.