Connect with John
More about John Lumsden
1. Attention to client's needs and interests is of primary concern. Serving clients well is critical in this highly competitive market. John approaches his work with the client's interest as 1st priority, delivers fast response, provides excellent advice and offers an extensive knowledge of the Washington, DC real estate market.
2. John's production ranks him as a member of Coldwell Banker's Presidents Circle - a designation representing the top 3% of sales associates nationwide.
3. A full service Real Estate professional licensed in 2001, John is widely respected for an in-depth awareness of the local real estate business, wide range of experience and consistently superior results for both sellers and buyers.
4. John has earned an impressive array of repeat & referral clients that include: Attorneys, Corporate Executives, Developers, Relocation Companies, International Buyers & Sellers, Physicians and many 1st Time Home Buyers!
5. John is proud to be an 19 year homeowner in the vibrant and historic Washington, DC neighborhood of Logan Circle.
6. Prior to joining the real estate industry, John was a successful financial/marketing executive for over 20 years. These skills have proven to be of critical value in serving clients. Outstanding negotiating skills along with a strong work ethic and attention to detail keep clients ahead of the rest whether they are selling a home or purchasing one.
7. John is a member of The Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors and graduate of The Pennsylvania State University.
8. For all of your Washington, DC real estate needs, contact John Lumsden. You will be so glad you did!!