- (321) 543-8363 mobile
- (321) 799-0221 office
- (321) 576-9261 direct
- (321) 543-8363 home
- Central/North Brevard 7100 N Atlantic Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
Connect with Carol
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
Languages other than English
Spanish, Italian, Greek, Arabic, French
More about Carol Martone
My Services and Areas of Expertise Include
If you want to sell your home :
I am a trained real estate professional with expert skills at marketing, presentation, negotiation and sales. I will work with you to ensure that your property is sold for the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
- Just Listed/Just Sold Postcards
- Local Newspaper Advertising, including prime classified positioning
- National Brand Advertising and Promotions
- Coldwell Banker Previews International for luxury properties, with global exposure on coldwellbankerpreviews.com
- Internet marketing, your listing goes out to over 500 web sites including international
If you wish to buy a home in our area:I Am a Accredited Buyers Realtor( ABR) I will assist you in finding just the right property
- Search the internet and MLS system for a home with your criteria
- Set appointments for your private viewing
- Do a Market analysis to assist you in determining a fair price for an offer
- Write up your offer and present your offer
- Advise you on a home inspection.
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Accompany you all the way to closing
Our Company Vision: The Preferred Gateway for Exceptional Real Estate Experiences.
My Vision is to treat every client just as I would want to be treated if I were buying or selling my most precious asset
I work hard not just for one deal but I want to be your Realtor for life !!
* Member, National Association of Realtors
* Member, Florida Association of Realtors
*Member, Brevard Association of Realtors
*Member Space Coast Association of Realtors
*Member of Canaveral Sands Condo Assoc.
*President of Canaveral Sands Condo Assoc
*member of the Cocoa Beach Chamber of Commerce
As a real estate professional, I understand the true value of our community. I proudly support our local charitable organizations through my participation in Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate CARES. Since 2001, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate CARES has donated over $1.5 million to a wide array of non-profit educational, health, welfare, environmental and cultural arts organizations. Since 2003, we’ve sponsored 12 Habitat for Humanity homes statewide, with several more in progress. This initiative continues to position Coldwell Banker as a leader in support of this truly worthwhile organization.
We hold Bingo's, among many other fund raisers, to raise funds for the homeless children in our county, we have dedicated agents that are hard working volunteers for the homeless. Some agents work with Habit for Humanity building homes for the homeless. I am proud to belong to such a great group of Realtors
I am active in my church, I am a commissioned Minister to the Sick.
We do the Toys For Tots each year
I am blessed and enjoy giving back to my community