- (305) 992-8547 mobile
- (305) 667-4815 office
- (305) 992-8547 direct
- Coral Gables 4000 Ponce De Leon Blvd Ste 700, Coral Gables, FL 33146-1434
Connect with Debra Flam
International President’s Elite
Languages other than English
More about Debra Flam Velez
Choose a Professional "When Experience Counts"
- With over 25 years of real estate experience, Debra Flam Velez has the market knowledge, expert negotiation skills and and the personal connections it takes to secure a successful transaction.
- As a marketplace expert, Debra has earned the respect and accolades among her peers for her impeccable customer service, complete discretion, and her unwavering integrity.
- In 2014, Debra was recognized as a member of the International President's Elite ,which is the top 3% of agents worldwide.
- A seasoned real estate professional, Debra's unmatched expertise with both single family and condominium sales are a direct result from her appointment as Sales Director for the prestigious community of Bayshore Villas, coupled with her extensive career at Coldwell Banker, the leading real estate broker in Florida.
Local Connections, Affiliations and Achievements
- Member of the Master Brokers Forum, an exclusive and by-invitation only organization comprised of South Florida's top residential real estate professionals. The MBF is one of the strongest organizations that provides a resource to network and exchange ideas, spearhead the identity of the best of real estate professionalism and address issues that impact the real estate industry and the South Florida community.
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Previews Luxury Home Specialist
- Member of the Historic Preservation Association of Coral Gables
- Member of the distinguished International President's Elite
Areas of Specialization
- Luxury and Waterfront home sales in South Florida, with a concentration in: Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest, Brickell, Key Biscayne, South Miami and Miami Beach
- Conversant in Portugese
State University of New York at Albany
- BA, International Relations