Connect with Carol
International President's Circle Team
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), e-PRO Internet Professional (e-PRO)
Languages other than English
More about Carol Klock
Meet Carol Klock
Carol Klock, Broker-Associate
Carol was raised in South Florida and is a graduate of the University of Miami. Coldwell Banker established a foothold in South Florida with the purchase of The Klock Company, with sixteen offices in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties.
With a real estate career that began in 1982, Carol is known for her considerable expertise in the areas of real estate marketing, technology, management, leadership training and strategic business planning. She is well known as one of Coldwell Banker’s top sales agents in South Florida and is also highly regarded as a lecturer, business & management consultant and writer.
Carol provides leadership and support for the entire team. Her focus is on developing systems and methods for the team that maximize their potential and ensure that each of our customers receive the absolute best service and results possible. She also coordinates and facilitates our consultancy practice.
You can contact Carol directly at, firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications of The Gayle Borden Group
- Coldwell Banker’s Top Team in Broward County. A leader in Fort Lauderdale Real Estate for over 28 years.
- Member of the Elite “Legends Society”. Representing an elite group of only eight sales associates throughout all of Florida.
- Recipient of the Prestigious International Presidents Premier Award. Recognition for top one-half of one percent (0.5%) of all sales associates in the world.
- Ranked in the Top 100 of all teams for all 90,000 Sales Associates in NRT, LLC. Top 100 out of 90,000 sales associates, in 800 offices nationwide, (including Coldwell Banker Residential, Coldwell Banker Commercial & Sotheby’s).
- Recipient of the Bronze Circle of Distinction. National recognition of the top sales associates for commercial sales.
- Certified Previews Specialist. Recognized as an expert in the sale of luxury homes.
- Recipient of e-Pro Designation. Certified Real Estate Internet Marketing Specialist.
- International Waterfront Specialist.
- Main-Site Exhibitor Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show The Gayle Borden Group has been the only waterfront Realtors with constant presence since 1999.
Founding of The Gayle Borden Group
In the mid 1990's, The Gayle Borden Group was formed when Gayle Borden merged her business with another nationally ranked, award-winning Coldwell Banker/ Previews International agent - fellow member of the elite Chairman's Advisory Council - Carol Klock. Together they created a customer-driven model for real estate teams that was unlike any before and has not been matched since.
This truly unprecendented pairing of two "mega agents" made it possible for Gayle Borden to dedicate most of her time, effort and expertise working directly with buyers and sellers, developing and overseeing marketing strategies for each of our listed properties and negotiating contracts, while Carol Klock focuses on developing and managing the team, information technology and the systems needed to provide the most exceptional service possible to the customers of The Gayle Borden Group. They found they were able to expand the business tremendously, while providing even better, and more personal, customer service than ever before.
Our World Meets New World
The Gayle Borden Group is dedicated to maintaining the best of the "old world", where personal phone calls, notes, cards and letters never really get old; while at the same time constantly striving to discover and implement the best of the "new world" of technology that allows us to providing a wide range of services and information virtually every minute of every day.
You can reach us by phone, at 954-525-3355, or by email, email@example.com . If you would like to browse our featured listings, or search through the entire database of listings on the MLS, please visit our website at www.gayleborden.com.
Our Personal Commitment
- We are here to do more than just help you buy or sell real estate; we are looking to establish a lifelong relationship.
- Our mission is to earn the privilege of receiving all of your future business, as well as your personal recommendation of our services to your family and friends.
- We produce excellent results through sound planning, professional ethics, good communication skills, and an expert, professional team.
- We believe that a transaction is complete only when our customers are happy with us and are totally satisfied with their results. We want you to be our customer for life.