$4.395 Million ‘Street of Dreams’ Home Hits the Market
The estate, Le Chateu d’Usse, is the only home to have won every award at the Street of Dreams competition
ORLANDO, FL (May 8, 2017) – A $4.395 million lakefront mansion has just hit the market with a long list of awards and opulent details. The palatial estate is the only home to have won every award from the Street of Dreams in the competition’s 27-year history. The property is being sold with the original furnishings from the competition. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate’s Mick Night and Dan Haber of the company’s Winter Park office have the listing at 3565 Rice Lake Loop.
Also known as Le Chateu d’Usse, the gated estate rests on six acres of land and 155 feet of waterfrontage on Rice Lake. Upon entering the residence, gothic 30-foot arches with stone Corinthian columns and marble floors adorn the foyer, setting the tone for the rest of the estate.
Additional property details include:
- Five bedrooms, five bathrooms and two partial bathrooms spread over 11,026-square-feet of living space
- Pool with waterfall, lazy river and multiple lounge areas
- Main drawing room with stone fireplace with wood carved soldiers; secondary drawing room with double-sided fireplace and hidden TV
- Billiard room with custom suede wall coverings and wet bar
- Kitchen with Ogee-cut granite and marble counters, double island, beamed ceilings and a butler’s pantry fully equipped as a catering kitchen
- Master’s retreat with coffered ceilings, chandelier, wrap-around French doors with views of the pool, sitting area, stone fireplace and an oversized jetted tub
- In-home theater, office with built-in shelving and a breezeway connecting living spaces
“The property deserves every recognition that it’s been honored,” said Mick Night. “The level of architectural and design quality is so incredible that it’s truly a trophy home.”
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a leading full-service residential real estate brokerage company with more than 85 offices and 5,000 sales associates serving the communities of Central Florida, Flagler, Brevard, Palm Beach, Southeast Florida, Southwest Florida, Tampa Bay and the Panhandle. For more information or to view local listings, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company.