Connect with Ginnie
International President's Circle
More about Ginnie Malone
I love my job… My clients love the job I do!
Selling Salisbury and the Surrounding Area...
Just for You!
Ginnie Malone began her real estate career in Salisbury in 2001. Since that time, she has proudly participated in over 970 successful real estate transactions and over $254 million in sales overall. Ginnie has been the top producing agent in the Coldwell Banker Salisbury Office for 15 years. In 2019 alone, she participated in 48 transactions and sold over $14.4 million in sales.
Over her years of dedicated service, Ginnie has received the Coldwell Banker International President's Elite Award for being in the top 2% of Realtors in the nation, the International Premier President's Circle Award and has been named one of the top 100 Coldwell Banker agents in the Mid-Atlantic Region (from Washington, D.C. to Bethany Beach) on an annual basis. In 2019 she ranked #15 out of over 2000 Coldwell Banker agents in the region.
Ginnie measures her success by the number of past clients who refer her to others and call upon her services when they are ready to make yet another move. She is committed to her real estate career and prides herself in providing unparalleled personal service from start to finish and earning her clients' trust through her strong work ethic and dedication to her profession.
Ginnie is a firm believer in giving back to the community that supports her. She currently is a member of the Tidal HealthFoundation Board, the Wor-Wic Community College Foundation Board and the Community Foundation Board. She also serves on the advisory committee of the Community Foundation’s Women's Fund, is a Girl Scouts of the Chesapeake Bay Lower Shore Advisory Council member 0and is a Rotarian. In 2014, she was awarded the Girl Scouts of the Chesapeake Bay 'Woman of Distinction' Award for her service to the community and influence as a positive role model for today's youth.
Staying connected, both locally with her community and nationally through her affiliation with Coldwell Banker, keeps Ginnie on top of the constantly changing real estate market. Using all the latest tools at her disposal and always remembering the personal touch, Ginnie will provide the outstanding service you deserve while obtaining your real estate goals.
· "You and Bob are an incredible team. Can't thank you enough for your advice, attention to detail and hard work during the selling process." Susan
· "You went above and beyond..." - James and Lisa
· "I am in awe of the support you have provided. I have told everyone that you couldn't be doing any more than if you were selling your own house!" - Kristen
· "My honest opinion is that you are head and shoulders above any other Realtor in this area. You are a true professional." - Cindy
· "We wish we had started with you in the beginning. You are the best Realtor that we have ever worked with." - Jeff and Patty
· "We wish you continued success in a field for which you are extraordinarily qualified." - Rex and Joan