Connect with Leila
International Sterling Society
More about Leila Wagner
My business philosophy is to exceed your expectations through my passion and dedication to helping you navigate one of the most important transactions of your lifetime. As a trained real estate professional, my expertise includes marketing, presentation, negotiation and sales. My commitment is to work closely with you throughout your real estate home buying or selling experience to ensure that we find the best home for you or sell your current home for the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time.
- Licensed since 2003.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute.
- e-Pro Designation.
- Over $50 million in sales.
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist.
- Relocation Specialist.
- Lifetime Member of The Masters Club.
- Lifetime Member of the Distinguished Sales Achievement Club.
- Anne Arundel County
- Howard County
- Prince George's County
As a real estate professional, I understand the true value of our community. I proudly support Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage CARES. Since 2001, CB CARES foundation has donated over $1.5 million to a wide array of local non-profit educational, health, welfare, environmental and cultural arts organizations.
- Born in Los Angeles, CA.
- Raised in Seattle, WA.
- Anne Arundel County Resident since 1986.
- Married with two sons.
- Advertising Sales Executive - What's Up Magazine, 1998 - 2000
- Certified Personal Trainer, 1997 - 2007
- ESPN Commentator/Announcer, 1987 - 1997
- Flight Attendant - American Airlines, 1985 - 1990
- Professional Bowler/AMF Staff of Champions, 1978 - 1997
- Happy Helpers for the Homeless.
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's "Team In Training".
- Maryland Food Bank.
- Recreational Tennis - USTA
- Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Miss Washington USA - 1981