Connect with Lucy
More about Lucy Sarris
* I have been a resident of Baltimore since 1982, living in both the city and county, and have raised two children who have attended both public and private schools, and who have graduated from Towson University and St. Mary's College.
* I have been a realtor since 1991, specializing in residential real estate in all parts of Baltimore City and County, and surrounding counties as well.
* I grew up in North Carolina, attended Davidson College, and received a B.A., summa cum laude, in studio art from the University of Maryland, College Park.
* I co-owned a rotisserie baseball statistical service for 10 years, learning all aspects of business ownership.
* I am involved in numerous community, church and charitable organizations.
I am a full-time realtor experienced in all aspects of buying and selling homes. I enjoy the diversity of working in different neighborhoods, different counties, new and old homes, and widely differing price ranges.
I am committed to providing my clients the highest level of professional real estate service. My real estate expertise, educational background, and other professional experience give me the skills and knowledge to meet all my clients' real estate needs.
Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Member, Maryland Association of Realtors (MAR)
Member, Greater Board of Baltimore Realtors (GBBR)
Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
* I have been licensed with the State of Maryland since 1991.
* I have worked with the same company the entire time, starting with O'Conor, Piper & Flynn and then Coldwell Banker when it merged with OPF in 2002.
* I have been a consistent multi-million producer.
* I am a member of Coldwell Banker's Directors Club, Sales Masters Club, and recipient of the President's Circle Award.