Connect with Tamme
Cartus Network Buyer Specialist (CNBS), Cartus Network Marketing Specialist (CNMS)
More about Tamme Steber
- Tamme serves the entire St. Louis and St. Charles Areas with emphasis on Cottleville, DardennePrairie, Lake St. Louis, O'Fallon, St. Charles, St. Peters, St. Louis, and Wentzville.
Professional Experience and Specialities
- Residential Real Estate Specialist (RRES)
- Re-location Specialist
- Cartus Network Buyer Specialist (CNBS)
- Multi Year Million Dollar Producer
- Multi Year Bonus Level Producer
- Multi Year Top Ten Producing Agent St. Charles County West Coldwell Banker Gundaker Office
- Member National Association of Realtors, Missouri Association of Realtors, St. Charles County Association of Realtors
- Licensed since 2007
Professional Education and Designations
Tamme grew up in Florissant and still visits often. Like many of her "Northern Neighbors", she migrated west to St. Charles after getting married. Shortly after graduating from Frontbonne University with a degree in Fashion Merchandising and Business Administration, Tamme went to work as a buyer for a major department store. Her love of purchasing and negotiation lead her to real estate. Tamme uses her background with retail's most important factors The 3 P's (product, price and placement) and her expertise in vendor negotiations to facilitate her real estate philosophy and service. She prides herself in offering PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL, AND PROMPT service to all of her clients with a focus on THE RIGHT HOME AT THE RIGHT PRICE IN THE RIGHT LOCATION. Afterall, 90% of Tamme's business comes from referrals so assisting her clients from start to the closing table is tops on her list of must haves.
Tamme currently resides in Dardenne Prairie with her husband and three children. She is very active in her community with volunteer work at the schools, Elementary School PTO, Planning Social Events for McCluer Village and various charity functions.as well as being an avid soccer, baseball, swimming and so much more mom.
Choose Tamme and she will treat you "like one of her own."