Connect with Joe
International President's Circle
More about Joe Mathes
Service Areas and Specialties
- I service the Central Corridor areas including: Chesterfield, Clayton, Creve Coeur, Frontenac, Kirkwood, Ladue, Olivette, St. Louis, Town & Country, University City, Webster Groves, Westwood and the Central West End.
- Real Estate runs in the family: my father, Steve Mathes, began working with my grandfather, Julian, after he graduated from college. Soon after, my father began working for Gundaker Realtors, which became Coldwell Banker Gundaker, where he has remained for 30+ years helping guide others through the process of buying and selling real estate. Having received my real estate license at twenty years of age, I am hoping to continue the tradition in real estate.
- Growing up in St. Louis, I attended Old Bonhomme School and Ladue Junior High until sixth grade and then finished off my middle school and high school years at John Burroughs School. After graduating at Burroughs, I attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison for four years and then went on to law school in San Diego. After graduation from law school, I moved back home and went to work with my father, where I am today. My father, Steve, is ranked in the top 1% of Coldwell Banker agents in the entire nation with an International President's Premier designation ...the highest one can achieve, so I am definitely learning from one of the best.
- Member, Saint Louis Association of Realtors
Professional Education and Designations
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (San Diego, California)J.D. Graduated December 2013
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (Madison, Wisconsin)B.A. Psychology Graduated May 2009
- John Burroughs School (St. Louis, Missouri) Class of 2005
- Member of the 2010-2011 John Burroughs School Alumni Board, August 2010 – January 2011
- Volunteer at Briarpatch Youth Services