Connect with Gordon
More about Gordon Weir
Service Areas and Specialties
- My areas of specialization include: Clayton, University City, Ladue, Richmond Heights, Brentwood, Kirkwood and the Highway 40/64 Corridor.
- I have lived in Saint Louis for approximately 40 years and I know your neighborhood!.
- 10 plus years of experience as a full service real estate professional.
- Full-Time Licensed Assistant Dorna King.
- Participated in approximately 100 million (career) in home sales representing the best interests of my buying and selling clients.
- Member, Saint Louis Association of Realtors
Professional Education and Designations
- B.S.B.A Southeast Missouri State University
- 25 years in the Finance Industry working primarily for fortune 500 companies.
- Member of Coldwell Banker Gundakers Prestigious Presidents Circle
- 5 Star Realtor
- HomeBase InTouch E-Agent Designation
- Graduate, CB Gundakers 'Flight To Excellence' training program
- Certified Seniors Specialist
Seller: We first met GORDON at an open house and we were impressed with his friendly professional manner. Although we have had dealings with several well respected agents in the past we knew we wanted to interview GORDON to sell Martin's condo. After his listing presentation there was no doubt that he was the agent we wanted to represent us. Gordon implemented his marketing program and sold Martin's condo the first day, over asking price. He handled all the details, was always available and exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend that you 'GO WITH GORDON' if you are considering buying or selling your home.
Martin and Gretchen
Buyer: Every time my wife and I found a home in Clayton or U.City that was a strong possibility, it was already sold. We knew that if we wanted a highly sought after home in these areas, we needed the assistance of a realtor that was experienced in these markets. That is where GORDON comes in. We felt like we could work well with GORDON and we knew that he had the knowledge of expertise in the two communities where we wanted to live. GORDON made it a priority of his to make our house buying experience as stress free as possible. We had a great buying experience and we highly recommend you hire GORDON when you are ready to buy or sell! He truly is 'The Hard Working Nice Guy'.
Thanks again for your help,
David and Jill
I am a graduate of Clayton High School and a Clayton resident. My son attended Glenridge and Captain Elementary Schools. I am truly honored each time I am invited into someones home to discuss their real estate needs. I make my priority to represent the best interest of my valued clients at all times. If you are thinking about buying or selling in my areas of expertise, please call me for a free consultation. I guarantee my service to you!