Connect with Tina
More about Tina Whitley
I have spent my life preparing for a career in Real Estate.
- Majored in psychology at Pepperdine Univ and UCLA.
- Expert in relocation, having lived in Maryland, Virginia, California, Arizona, and North Carolina including Raleigh, Morehead City and the Charlotte area.
- A mother of three; a son who was active in local sports, an equestrian daughter and a gymnast and swimmer.
- A former banking executive with an understanding of mortgages, appraisals and a strong commitment to customer service.
- The former Executive Director of the Matthews Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center, during a time of growth in the community and surrounding areas, resulting in knowledge of economic development, area neighborhoods, new developments, history, planning, zoning, sports venues, events and schools.
- Served on the Board of Directors of the Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority and Visit Charlotte, as well as many local non-profits.
Am committed to serving you in all your needs as you make one of the most important decisions in your life, buying and/or selling your home.
For ALL of your Real Estate needs:
I can help you Sell your home by:
- Helping you stage your home for a faster sale.
- Implement a proven marketing plan for you to include advertising, flyers, full color portfolios, Social Media Blitz, marketing, Open Houses, signage and more.
- Pricing the property correctly for your needs and for the sale.
- Walk with you every step of the way as you go through the sales process.
Looking to Buy?
- We will search for the home you want and keep at it until we find just the right one!
- I will be with you throughout the process and explain everything as we go.
- Assist in getting you pre-approved if needed.
- Creating exceptional experiences for all of my clients is important to me!
Charlotte and Regional lifestyle and economic expert
Licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina