Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Cares (CBRB Cares) is the New England chapter of The Realogy Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization operating as the charitable arm of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in New England.
The primary purpose of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Cares is to provide financial assistance to housing-related causes in the New England communities where Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage New England has a presence.
Participating in CBRB Cares allows our sales associates and employees to give back to their communities and provide support to countless families, children and individuals facing homelessness. CBRB Cares is funded through voluntary contributions from our employees and sales associates. A portion of these donations are then matched by the company.
To accomplish the mission of CBRB Cares, donations are made to the following areas:
- Organizations offering services to the homeless population including short and long term shelters as well as transitional housing
- Organizations promoting affordable housing
- Ongoing delivery of direct care or services in residential settings
- Programs which support secondary services to the homeless population such as soup kitchens, job training, medical care and day care services
- Home-based services for the poor and medically challenged including food delivery, respite care and heating assistance
CBRB Cares cannot support:
- Religious organizations including organizations which receive a majority of funding from religious groups
- Political organizations, projects or campaigns
- Underwriting of conferences and seminars
- Trips and tours including transportation expenses
- Advertising and marketing campaigns
- Fundraising events and activities
- Third Party fundraising efforts
Thank you for supporting Coldwell Banker Cares. If you wish to donate online, please use our secure link powered by Events.org, to make a secure donation.