Connect with Linda
International Diamond Society
More about Linda Grotenstein
The most important part of my job is listening to my clients, understanding their needs and helping them achieve their goals of either selling or buying a home successfully, happily and with a minimum of stress and anxiety. Since the majority of my business comes from friends and personal and business referrals, it is very important that I provide attentive service and knowledge so that my clients are at ease with the process. I really enjoy what I do and hopefully that enthusiasm is imparted to the people with whom I work.
Education and Training
* Licensed Realtor 1986
* Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation (only 5% of Realtors earn this)
* Certified by the National Trust for Historic Preservation as a Specialist in Antique Homes.
* Certified as a Coldwell Banker Residential Home Broker.
* Trained in Real Estate Professial Standards and Grieveance procedures.
Awards and Designations
* Top Producer in my office 1996-1998, 2000-2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010-2013, 2015
* NJ Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence Award 1988,1991-2015
* Coldwell Banker International President's Elite 1997, 2002-2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2015
* Coldwell Banker President's Circle 1996,1998,2000,2001,2005, 2009, 2011-2014, 2016-2017
* Coldwell Banker President's Club 1994, 1999.
* Salesperson of the Month awards 1986-2015
* 1995 Realtor of the Year award from West Essex Board of Realtors.
Areas of Expertise
* Extensive knowledge of the real estate process and the communities in which I work.
* Ability to solve problems without stress.
* I am able to provide a wide range of information to allow clients to make educated decisions.
* Strong Negotiating skills.
* Ask for my special community information package.
* President of the West Essex Board of Realtors 2002-2004. Vice-President 2004-2006.
* Executive Board of Montclair Shared Housing (affordable housing for seniors) 1994-2012
* Volunteer at Montclair Adult School (1992-97)
* Past President of Montclair High School Parent/Teacher/Student Organization
* Past Chairperson of School Review Boards at elementary, middle and high schools
A born and bred New Yorker until moving to Montclair in 1970, my husband and I came to Montclair to visit friends and bought their house! We have loved the community and the lasting friendships that we have made. Our two children attended Montclair Public Schools and the best testimony to the town is that I am now selling homes to their friends. I get to watch another generation raise their families here!
Communities I Serve
Montclair, Upper Montclair, Bloomfield, Essex Fells, Glen Ridge, Nutley, Verona, West Orange (including Llewellyn Park), The Caldwells, Woodland Park, Little Falls and Clifton