Connect with Karen
More about Karen Mazal
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is the vehicle that supports my efforts to keep my standards of excellence high while helping my clients to achieve their goals. My ability to remain focused and patient while maintaining open lines of communication has been the catalyst to a successful conclusion. I remain proactive rather than reactive on my client's behalf, and they enjoy the points of difference that I am able of provide as part of the NRT organization.
I have nineteen years of experience in sales and marketing. Helping my clients create positive change in their lives gives me great satisfaction. Home ownership is one of the most significant investments most people make in their lifetime. Choosing the right home is a personal and gratifying experience. Prior to my career in Real Estate, I recruited advertising and marketing executives within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Education: B.A. Psychology New York University
- International Board of Directors of Women's League for Conservative Judaism
- Area Vice President of Garden State Region WLCJ
- Membership Chair of Adath Shalom Sisterhood, Morris Plains
- Martial Arts training at Hwang Karate (Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan)
- Hobbies include: Martial Arts, Calligraphy, Graphoanalysis, and Writing