Connect with Lynda
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), e-PRO, Multi-Million Dollar Club (Multi-Million $ Club), Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
More about Lynda Griffith
- I have been a dedicated, full-time Real Estate professional since l991.
- I make YOUR BUYING AND SELLING experience as positive, stress-free and efficient as possible.
- As a result-oriented negotiator my marketing expertise will sell your current home or help you find the home of your dreams!
- I market all my listings on multiple web sites and newspapers including Realtor.com, Coldwell Banker Moves.com,New York times.com and others.
- I also employ postcard mailings and direct mail to promote properties.
Education and Training
Licensed NJAR Real Estate Associate.
Member New Jersey Board of Realtors.
Member National Association of Realtors
Member Coldwell Banker Powernet Referral Network
Member Monmouth & Ocean County Board of Realtors
Certified Coldwell Banker Relocation Specialist(CNRS)
Certified Coldwell Banker Advanced Internet Marketing Specialist(CNMS)
Luxury Home & Waterfront Propperty Sepcialist
Awards and Designations
NJAR Million Dollar Sales Club Silver 2001, Bronze l998,1999, 2002, 2003.
Coldwell Banker Million Dollar Sales Club
Monmouth County Association of Realtors Public Relations, Education, Associates and Membership Committees.
The Prudential Arizona Realty Million Dollar Sales l992-94-94
The Prudential Arizona Realty Rookie of the Year l992
Areas of Expertise
- I provide Buyers and Sellers with outstanding customized professional service. I am a consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer.
- I have a thorough knowledge of Monmouth County in the residential, townhome and condominium market.
- My specialties include WATERFRONT PROPERTIES, the LUXURY and HISTORIC HOME MARKET; the special needs of TRANSFEREES, RELOCATION CLIENTS and FIRST TIME BUYERS.
- I am a certified e-marketing specialist!
"In Focus", a women's photography collective exhibiting in Monmouth County.
American Association of University Women.
The Garden Club of Fair Haven.
Master of Arts Arizona State University.
Phi Kappa Psi Honor Society.
Bachelor of Arts University of Arizona.
Work experience includes Marketing, Creative Event Planning and Social work.
Special interests are travel, photography, gardening, reading, art and design.
Communities I Serve
Rumson, Fair Haven, Little Silver, Red Bank, Middletown, Sea Bright, Monmouth Beach, Long Branch, Holmdel, Colts Neck, Atlantic Highlands, Highlands, Oceanport, Tinton Falls.