Connect with Lynda
More about Lynda Poland
"I don't succeed unless my clients succeed. Their success is my number one goal.."
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, pleasant sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillfull execution.
Education and Training
- Graduated from Manasquan High School, Manasquan, Monmouth County NJ
- Graduated from Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, Florida BA Social Science
- Obtained NJ Real Estate Salespersons License - 1978
- Obtained NJ Real Estate Brokers License
- Obtained NJ Title Insurance License
- National Association of Realtors- Graduate Realtors Institute I
- Attend continuing education programs in all related fields: Urban Development, Legal Enviornment, FHA Standards,Appraisal Practices, ECRA, Wetlands, Tidelands Act, Sales & Listing Techniques, Employee Relocation, Finance Seminars, Zoning, Title Search and Insurance, Tax Structures, Investment Properties, New Home Sales, RESPA, Ethics and Standards, Underground Tanks, Radon, Pest Control, Lead Paint, Asbestos, Mold. Mechanical Systems, Construction~types, styles, basic, PUDS.
- Affiliations: Monmouth/Ocean County Board of Realtors, NJ Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
Areas of Expertise
I enjoy working with buyers and sellers of all ages and price ranges.......first timers to retirees, first home to vacation homes and Investment Properties. I am a Certified Corporate Speciaist and will help you thru the "one million detail " relocation process .
After 30 years in the area, you will find me informed and interested in helping your dream come true.
Past member of my towns Planning Board
Past President and member of my Condominium Board
Volunteer ~ Council of Churches Food Bank
Communities I Serve
I am comfortable working in most all of Monmuth & Ocean Counties.
Over the years, I have developed relationships with many excellent agents across the country. Should you need a referral I will be happy to introduce you to a capable Top agent in your area of interest.
After earning a degree in Sociology from Jacksonville University, Florida, I was involved in Psychiatric Infant Sleep and Dream Research at Montifiore Hospital in Bronx, NY. I moved to Miami where I worked in the Hospitality business until 1978. I returned to the NJ Shore to be near family and old friends, tripped and fractured my foot. While I recouperated, my Realtor friend James Pentz urged me to think about getting a real estate license. I took the NJ Real Estate Licensing Course, sat for the State Test and the rest is history!
In 1987, after managing a local successful real estate agency for a few years, I joined Scholtt Realtors, soon to be Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage as a Broker/Sales Associate. I missed interacting with clients and thrived in my new position!
Over the years, many of my past clients have become close friends and I cherish the relationships we have formed. Thanks to all of you for helping me be a consistent Top Producer in our Spring Lake/ Wall office.
My personal interests have involved serving my town as a Planning Board member, serving as past President and Trustee of my Condominium Board for 20 years. I am an artist, potter, love boating and living at the beach.
If you are looking for an agent who listens, does not easily take "no" for an answer and can guide you thru the home buying or selling process with expertise, caring and humor, ~ just call!