Connect with Cherie
International President's Circle Team
5 Star Agent - 2014 NJ Monthly Magazine
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist), Short Sales Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
More about Cherie Berger
As one of the area's top producing Real Estate professionals, Cherie applies her diverse Real Estate experiences to create a solid foundation on which home buyers and sellers can rely on with their important investments. All her clients appreciate the powerful mix that Cherie brings to their move - a warm and refreshing personality backed by extensive knowledge and experience.
Cherie strongly believes in keeping clients informed every step of the way. Home sellers receive one-on-one personal attention and regular updates regarding the progress of their sale. Her knowledge gained from years of managing properties allows her to put together creative marketing plans that best showcase each property's most attractive features. Buyers rely on her knowledge of the inventory of available homes for sale, as well as her ability to find the perfect match for their needs.
When you're ready for your next move, enlist the expertise of Cherie Berger to ensure a smooth and effective transaction. It's A Signature Approach you can count on to help you achieve your Real Estate goals.
Education and Training
• NYU, Continuing education real estate courses
• Baruch College. B.A., Merchandising with minors in Psychology and Music
Complementary & Diverse Experience
• Rental property management in New York City
• President of condominium association
• Director of marketing for major New York developer
• Director of services for major commercial real estate developer
Responsible for opening and running sales offices in New York City
Awards and Designations
Over 200 Million $ in sales
- Ranked #16 out of 3,000 Coldwell Banker Sales Associates
- Ranked 55 in the entire state of N.J. of all Brokerage Companies by "Real Trends"
- Voted 5-star Real Estate Agent by N.J. Monthly Magazine: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- #1 Sales Associate for listings taken and listings sold in Warren Twp 2005-2013
- International Presidents Premier - Top 1% of Coldwell Banker Sales Associates
- President's Council 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Previews Property Specialist
- Circle of Excellence for 9 Consecutive Years
- Active Warren/Watchung Community Member for 22 years
- SFR (Short Sale Foreclosure Resource)
- Hunterdon/Somerset Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors & NJ Association of RealtorsNJ Association of Realtors
- Support from a full time Buyer's Agent and two assistants to meet client's needs and exceed expectiations
- Former Director of Marketing for major New York Developer
Areas of Expertise
• 20 years of experience & personalized service in real estate
• Buyer and Seller Representation
• Luxury homes/estates, new homes, relocation
• 5 years in marketing high-rise apartment buildings for developers, rentals & co-ops in Manhattan
• Proven record for increasing “seller net return” on home sales
• Successful tactics to market homes to wide range of brokers, sales associates & potential buyers
• Active Warren/Watchung community member for over 20 years
Cherie enjoys entertaining, and spending time with her husband and 4 children. Some people invite guests for dinner, but when real estate agent Cherie Berger, a consummate chef and creative party planner, invites family and friends to her home for an evening of dinner and entertainment, it always promises to be a memorable event. Ask those who know Cherie and they will tell you she adds her unique signature to every aspect of her personal and professional life.
Spend a few moments with this dynamic individual and you'll soon see just how warm and friendly Cherie can be. Her personality shines through in everything she does and her honesty and integrity are refreshing. You always know where you stand with Cherie. And that's why she is also known as an outstanding communicator and why people gravitate towards her.
Communities I Serve
Warren, Watchung, Green Brook, Martinsville, Bridgewater, Basking Ridge, Long Hill, New Providence, Bedminster and Somerset and Morris counties.
"In my opinion, an ideal real estate professional exhibits three essential qualities: extensive transactional experience, deep knowledge of the local market, and upstanding integrity. As the listing agent for my recent home sale, you demonstrated these qualities in spades, and it is my pleasure to recommend you to anyone selling a home!" Henry & Lorraine
'It was a pleasure working with Cherie. She is hardworking, knowledgeable, dependable and honest. She will do everything she can to sell your home. We were completely satisfied with her service" Joan Marie G.
"We strongly recommend Cherie as your listing agent, She's a real pleasure to work with, is honest, forthright, and always available. Whatever she said she would do, she did. She always kept her promises. We couldn't have been more pleased with how the progress went and the fact that we were able to sell our house within a few months at near our asking price was a great outcome." Dave S.
"Cherie handled a complex sale with numerous inspection issues and "very picky" buyers in an extraordinarily user-friendly and professional manner. From extensive pre-listing clean up and repairs, through inspection issues and contract adjustments, she was always there to reduce the burden on us with one goal in mind: a happy buyer and happy seller." Mitch M.
"I recommend her highly for her professional and persistent approach to her job". Roger & Wendy
"Oh, and yes, as for the pricing of our home, Cherie was the only realtor who was honest with us from the beginning. I would recommend her to my family and friends without any reservations." Jeff K.
"This move is our third in seven years and without a doubt, Cherie is clearly the best most complete realtor of the dozens we've dealt with. We recommend her without any reservations. She truly represents what all realtors should be!" Ann Marie & Stephen F.
"Your genuine care and interest has truly been touching." Kris W.