Associate Real Estate Broker
Connect with Rose
Certified New Homes Specialist (Cert. New Homes Sp.), e-PRO, Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Rose Goldfine
I have been a Real Estate Broker for over twenty years. During that time, I owned my own development and finance company, worked actively with builders, and helped many sellers and buyers achieve the dream of a lifetime.
You will find that I am very knowledgeable about many areas of the buying and selling process and also a top commercial, as well as residential, real estate agent. As such, I bring a set of unique skills and talent to the table.
Coldwell Banker, Katonah, New York
Associate Real Estate Broker, Specializing in luxury homes and developement properties.
- Own and manage multi-family residential properties in Dutchess County New York.
Stone Manors Inc., New Rochelle, New York Feb. 2007 - Feb. 2008
Sales manager for Stone Manors on Twin Lakes in Bedford New York. Director of Sales for upscale single family home subdivision.and Director of Sales - Feb. 2007 - Feb. 2008
Pascale Building, North Salem, New York 2001 - 2005
Consultant to Builder
Coordinated ordering of materials and delivery to sites; deal with architect, town hall, secure building permits, and related paperwork. Attend planning board meetings, secure all approvals.
Professional Training & Licensure
- New York State Approved Property Receiver
- New York State Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member New York State Banking Association
- Notary Public
- Johns Hopkins, Sales Training Seminar
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Sales Training Program
- Home Builders Convention, Dallas, Texas
- Westchester Community College, Civil Technology Program - 1996 to Present
- Columbia University and New York University , Graduate Work in Education 1981 - 1983
- University of South Florida, Bachelor for Science Education - 1981
Areas of Expertise
I am very knowledgeable about land development and investment properties.
I also have done real estate financing and am skilled at finding resources to work for you.
I am an active member of the Pony Club and BRLA (Bedford Riding Lanes Association). I am also President of the Bedford Dog Owner's Group and just spearheaded a campaign to open-up a dog park in town.
Communities I Serve
Katonah, Bedford, Bedford Hills, Cross River, Goldens Bridge, South Salem, North Salem, Pound Ridge, Somers, Mount Kisco, Armonk, Pawling, Putnam County, Dutchess County and all other areas relative to Client requirements