Real Estate Salesperson
Connect with Luanne
Accredited Real Estate Professional (AREP)
More about Luanne Kozak
Because I am a homeowner and have built, bought and sold a home, I understand what an emotional time this is for the client. I try to be available to my clients day and evening to address any concerns they may have. After working many years in the corporate world and now as a real estate professional, I utilize my professional, organizational and interpersonal skills to effectively represent my clients and facilitate a successful transaction. With the top-notch tools and resources that Coldwell Banker provides for their team, I am able to service my clients to their satisfaction.
Education and Training
- New York State Real Estate Institute
- Sacred Heart University - Business Course Work
- Berkeley School of Business - Business Certification
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- Career Management
- Presentation Skills
- Foundations of Leasing
Awards And Designations
- National Association of Realtors
- New York Association of Realtors
- Westchester/Putnam Association of Realtors
- Empire Access Multiple Listing Service
- AREP Designation (Accredited Real Estate Professional)
- Associate of the month - Closed Dollar Volume April, 2013
- Associate of the month - Closed Units May, 2014
- Associate of the month - Closed Dollar Volume October, 2015
- Top Ten Somers Brokerage GCI - 2016
Areas of Expertise
I am a resident of Heritage Hills, Somers, and have first-hand knowledge of the lifestyle and all the amenities it has to offer. I am also a short sale specialist and can explain the process to you and arrange a complimentary consultation with a short sale attorney.
Just recently joined the Somers Chamber of Commerce
I have been a resident of Westchester and Putnam counties for over 20 years and have first-hand knowledge of all these counties have to offer. I also lived in Fairfield County, CT, while raising my son. He was a varsity wrestler, and I devoted a lot of my time to raising money for the school's team. I was also a Danbury Animal Welfare volunteer and home boarded kittens that were abandoned.
I currently reside in Heritage Hills in Somers and enjoy tennis, biking, hiking and have just started to learn to play golf.
Communities I Serve
I provide superior service in Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess counties. Through Coldwell Banker's extensive international network, we can refer you, your friends and family to destinations worldwide.