3906 Zinsle Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45213
- Single Family
- 2 Beds
- 1 Full Bath
- 1,368 Sq. Ft.
- 0.17 Acres
- 1 Car Garage
3906 Zinsle Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45213 View this property at 3906 Zinsle Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45213
3906 Zinsle Avenue Cincinnati OH 45213
Map & Location
Unbelievable opportunity for an investor or DIY project. Home sold as is. Solid Brick/Stucco Tudor home with tons of character including a large side porch & nice brick entrance to side yard. Hardwood floors, larger bedrooms & nice back yard. 1 car garage in rear of basement. Hurry should be gone fast! Newer windows, electric has been updated at some point as well.
Full Property Details for 3906 Zinsle Avenue
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1515163
- Added: 365 day(s) ago
- 3906 Zinsle Avenue, Cincinnati, OH
- Sold at $70,000 on 11/23/16
- Reduced to $70,000 on 10/28/16
- Listed at $75,000 on 10/19/16
- Number of Rooms: 5
- Interior Features: Natural Woodwork, Great Room
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Gas, Inoperable, Stove
- Total Bathrooms: 1
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Tub with Shower, Ceramic Tile, Level 2
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Master Bedroom: Wood Floor, 12 x 17, Level 2, 204 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floors
- Living Room: Wood Floors, Fireplace, Walk-Out, 11 x 17, Level 1, 187 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Vinyl Floor, Pantry, 13 x 9, Level 1, 117 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Wood Floors, 13 x 14, Level 1, 182 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Other Features: Ceiling Fan
- Exterior Features: Porch, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Built-In, Rear
- Area: Kennedy Hts.
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Kennedy Hts.
- Subdivision: EUCLID LAND ASSN 2ND SUB
- Cross Streets: Plainfield Rd.
- Driving Directions: Heading W on Montgomery Rd. 22/3, Turn L onto Plainfield Rd. Turn R onto Zinsle. Home is before rr tracks
- School District: Cincinnati City SD
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Tudor
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Stucco
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Unfinished, Walk-Out, Concrete Floor
- Foundation: Block
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl
- Square Feet: 1,368
- Lower: 596 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1927
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.17
- Lot Dimensions: 50 x 150
- Frontage: City Street
- Topography: Rolled
- Trees/Vegetation: Partially Wooded
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $788.67
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 130-0002-0074-00