Your Home. Your Dream. My Promise.
Connect with Anne
2013 OAR President’s Sales Club Award
2014 OAR President's Sales Club Award
2015 OAR President’s Sales Club Award
2016 OAR President's Sales Club Award
2017 OAR President's Sales Club Award
2018 OAR President's Sales Club Award
International President's Elite
Circle of Excellence
Smart Home Certified
More about Anne Bedinghaus
About Your Real Estate Professional
Anne Bedinghaus has established a successful career in real estate based upon her hard work, perseverance and her personal involvement within the community. Her dedication, in-depth knowledge of the west side and outstanding customer service helps her maintain her current clients as well as acquire many referrals. All of these assets combined lead to her high sales volume and real estate success.
- More than 17 years of real estate experience
- Licensed in OHIO and INDIANA
- Member of the Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS Circle of Excellence 2007 thru 2010, 2012 thru 2018
- OAR President's Sales Club 2004 thru 2019
- Ranked in the Top 2% Producers in Cincinnati
- Ranked #4 in Coldwell Banker West Shell Individual Sales 2018
- Coldwell Banker International President's Premier Award - Top 3%
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite Award -Top 2%
- Coldwell Banker President's Advisory Council / Top Thirty
- Coldwell Banker West Shell Jr. Award Recipient 2016
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle
- Coldwell Banker West Shell Diamond Society
- Coldwell Banker West Shell Circle of Honor
- Coldwell Banker West Shell Bronze Society
- Monthly and Quarterly Sales Leader and Listing Leader
- PropertySpark Top 20 Cincinnati Real Estate Agent on Social Media 2018
Anne is a graduate of Seton High School, Class of 1997. She is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati and a graduate of Hondros College, Real Estate. Anne is a Native Cincinnatian, and is an avid Cincinnati Reds fan! She currently resides in North Bend with her husband, Mark, and dog, Reesie. Anne volunteers at the PAWS of Dearborn County local animal shelter.
Following are customer testimonials as a result of the service provided by Anne:
"We could not be more pleased with Anne! We've already recommended her to other family/friends looking to buy or sell. She is the poster child for great client service and we're so grateful for her hard work in buying our new home. Thanks Anne!"
- Ellie and Jason Sundrup
"Anne was the perfect agent for me! I have worked with 2 agents years ago and was not at all pleased with the experience, so I was expecting the same this time around. Anne was referred to me from a friend and I could not have been more happy with Anne! She was extremely knowledgeable and was completely looking out for my best interest!"
- Amanda Brown
"Anne was very professional and very patient. Never pushy or short. Very understanding!"
"Anne is a great salesperson. I loved how she helped me look for things wrong with the house so I knew what I would be getting myself into. We searched for countless months but found the house I always wanted. Thank you for your patience!"
"Anne is great! We bought both of our homes with her and have had great experiences. We look forward to listing our old house to sell with her as well!"
-Criss Casey Titschinger