- (513) 720-4496 mobile
- (513) 891-8500 office
- (513) 842-2438 fax
- Central Regional Office 9321 Montgomery Rd Ste C, Cincinnati, OH 45242-7701
Connect with Julia
2011 OAR President’s Sales Club Award What's this?
International Presidents Elite
2013 OAR President’s Sales Club Award
Circle of Excellence
USAA Certified Agents
2012 OAR President's Sales Club Award
(ASP) What's this? , Certified Negotiating Specialist (CNS), Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS), Previews® Property Specialist (Previews Prop. Spec.), Senior Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
More about Julia Packer-Wesselkamper
- CABR Circle of Excellence, 1990-2014
- OAR President’s Club Award, 1990-2014
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award, 2001-2014
- Top 30 Award, CBWS, 2010-2014
- Top 1,000, United States, Coldwell Banker, 2008-2014
- Circle of Honor Award, 2013
- West Shell Jr. Award, 2012
- Most Valuable Contributor Award, 2010
- The Beaulah Mathys Achievement Award, 2011
- #1 Agent in Central Regional Office
Designations & Certifications
- C.N.S. (Certified Negotiation Specialist)
- C.R.S. (Council Relocation Specialist)
- A.S.P. (Certified Staging Specialist)
- S.R.E.S. (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- Previews Luxury Property Specialist ($500,000+)
- Cartus Relocation Specialist
- Diversity Accreditation & Divorce Specialist Certification are in progress
Education & Experience
- Southern Ohio College
- Hondros College
- Indian Hill High School
- Ongoing and certified continuing education
- Coldwell Banker West Shell, 2001-Present
- Century 21 Realtors, Signature Realtors, 1987-2001
(Twenty-eight years of residential real estate service; partner with mother, Sharon Packer for past eighteen years.)
- Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR)
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors (CABR)
- Realtors Political Action Committee (RPAC)
- International Association of Home Staging Professionals (IAHSP)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Accredited Staging Professionals (ASP)
- Cincinnati Zoo Volunteer (Zoofari)
- The Children’s Home of Cincinnati
- Fine Arts Fund
- Human Rights Campaign (Co-Chair 2015 Gala)
- Lighthouse Youth Services
- Past President Kindervelt #30/Indian Hill
- Numerous Pet Rescue Organizations
- Habitat for Humanity
- Adoption Advocate
"We have had such a great experience working with you over the past couple of months as we bought our new home. Thank you for making the process so smooth and for being patient throughout. We've felt so fortunate to have worked with you as our agent. Thank you for the beautiful photo album you gave us. We look forward to filling it as we settle in. Thanks so much again!"
~ Susan & Derek P.
"We really enjoyed working with you over the summer and we are very happy with the choice we made. We will definitely look to you if we have to move again, and we will be sure to pass along your name to our friends who are looking for a realtor"
~ Mindi & Jim A.
"Excellent Experience. I would like to nominate Sharon Packer and Julia Wesselkamper in recognition of their superior customer service as a result of the following: explanation of events, requirements, etc. to put the house on the market; EXCELLENT instruction on staging the home; broker open house to put house out there quicker; sold in less time than they predicted at more $ than they predicted."
~ Mike and Laura E.
"Words cannot adequately express our heartfelt thanks for all that you did to help us sell our home. We truly appreciate your hard work and tireless efforts towards achieving this goal. Your genuine concern and professional expertise created a path to a successful outcome. We know that the immeasurable support, you so willingly gave, will be returned a hundred times over. "
~Joel and Xandra H.
"Sharon and Julia are extremely hardworking, conscientious, honest, personable, and professional. I challenge anyone to find better real estate agents! I would like to nominate Sharon and Julia in recognition of (their) superior customer service as a result of the following: 2 personal home sales of ours, and sales of several friends' homes. Exceptional performance even in the most difficult of circumstances. They are both tenacious and positive-minded."
~ Peter and Maggie S.