Full Property Details for 864 Old US Hwy 52
- Price: $189,000
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1623443
- Updated: 6/25/2019
- Added: 33 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Interior Features: Multi-Panel Doors
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Shower, Tile Floor, Whirlpool Tub
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Partial, Level 1
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, 16 x 15, Level 1, 240 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 12, Level 2, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 11, Level 2, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 12 x 11, Level 2, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Laminate Floor, 13 x 10, Level 1
- Living Room: Fireplace, Laminate Floor, Walk-Out, 17 x 16level:1, Level 1, 272 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: WW Carpet, 22 x 11, Lower, 242 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Laminate Floor, Solid-Surface Counter, 18 x 12, Level 1, 216 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Laminate Floor, 12 x 11, Level 1, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Laundry: 6 x 6, Lower, 36 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable, Ceiling Fan, Home Warranty, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck, Fire Pit, Porch
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Front, Garage Attached
- Area: New Richmond
- County: Clermont
- Suburb: New Richmond
- Cross Streets: Rachel Dr
- Driving Directions: From 275 go East on 52, Left on Pond Run, Right on Old US Route 52, home is on the Left across from soccer field.
- School District: New Richmond Ex Vill
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Bath Rough-In, Finished, Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Other
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl
- Square Feet: 1,994
- Year Built: 1994
- Property View: Valley
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.5
- Lot Dimensions: 199 x 109
- Frontage: State Highway
- Topography: Cleared, Sloped, Steep
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: .5 to .9 Acres
- Fencing (Description): Wood
- Semi-Annual Taxes: Of Record
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by OwnerLand Realty, Inc. (513) 379-2738, Andrew Swartz