Connect with Ed
e-PRO, Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
More about Ed Jenkins
Ed Jenkins has been a leader in the Berks County Real Estate community for over 30 years. In addition to training and coaching many of the top-producing agents in the region over the course of his career, he has owned and grown several successful franchise operations. Ed is passionate about marketing and agent development and has attended Wilkes College, Albright College and Penn State University. He is a past President of the Reading Berks Association of Realtors and has been active is his community and associations.
- My goal is to provide a satisfying real estate experience to each and every party involved in the transaction.
- Previous Computer Operations/Programming experience with PSU, Sperry New Holland. Carpenter. GBC
- Broker/Owner of Snyder and Jenkins Realtors 1980-1987.
- Broker/Owner of Berkshire Real Estate Network later traded as GMAC Real Estate Premier Network 1988-2008.
- Served on Board of Directors of Trend MLS for 6 years.
- Past President of the Reading-Berks Association of Realtors.
- Organizer, Director and Secretary of Berkshire Bank, Wyomissing, PA. which was sold to Customers Bank
- President/Owner of JENMAC Corporation, a real estate development company which undertook 166 townhouses and 88 condos in Laurel Springs and Laurel Village in Exeter, PA.
- Associate Broker
- Wilkes College, Mathematics
- PSU, Computer Science
- Albright College, Applied Economics
- GRI, CRB, ePro
- 30+ years experience in real estate
- Residential Sales: existing home sales, new construction, relocation
- Commercial: office buildings, land development, subdivisions, land
- Representing builders' products and subdivisions
- Marketing strategies for real estate