Broker in Charge/Branch Manager Mount Pleasant and Downtown Charleston
Connect with Jim
International Sterling Society
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), E-Pro (e-PRO®)
More about Jim Grady
- Non-competing , full-time managing Broker for the Mt Pleasant and Downtown Charleston branches
- Licensed Realtor® since 2005; Broker’s License since 2010
- Perennial Top Producer; Charleston Realtor of Distinction; Coldwell Banker Diamond Society; over $68 million in sales/265 transactions over real estate career
- Property Management Company owner 2008-2013
My Management Style and Priorities:
Good and Open Communication is Key
Organized and Systematic
Mount Pleasant and Downtown Charleston Offices:
- Highest average sales price and number of transactions in the area (aside from the beaches)
- Dynamic team of Realtors® and Brokers creating a professional and mentoring culture
- Agents consistently ranked in the Top 100 of Coldwell Banker agents in the Carolinas in gross commission income and units sold.
- Great central Mount Pleasant and Downtown Charleston (Broad Street) locations
- Full-time Sales Support Administrator
- Weekly Sales Meetings; onsite and online education/training platforms - unparalleled in the industry
As the Broker in Charge/Branch Manager of the Mount Pleasant and Downtown Charleston offices, I offer a supportive, energetic, educational and productive workplace for our agents. Fifteen years of experience in the real estate industry as a Realtor®, Broker, and business owner are at your disposal to help you serve your clients, obtain more clients, and grow and succeed in your business. I believe in a hands-on, collaborative approach with a strong/positive office culture that promotes and celebrates both individual and collective success. Providing agents with ongoing training/educational opportunities to ensure that our office operates on the cutting edge of industry technology and professional standards is also a high priority. I am a firm believer in being a non-competing broker in order to focus all of my energy on individual agents, office culture, and growth.
Our offices are staffed with diverse mix of professionals who have worked hard to be the very best. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our clients, our community, and each other while maintaining the highest ethical standards. We would love for you to join us.