Connect with Marty
International Diamond Society
Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS), Cartus Network Relocation Specialist (CNRS), Certified New Homes Specialist (Cert. New Homes Sp.)
More about Marty Chandler
"Your Partner In Success"
I am an Outgoing, Dedicated, Knowledgeable and most of all Caring professional. My enthusiasm in my vocation as a real estate professional projects EXCELLENCE and ACTION, which is the cornerstone of my success. Whether buying a home or selling a home I hear all of my clientrsquo;s wants, needs and concerns and will go above and beyond to make sure my clients are BLESSED with honest and professional real estate services. I also ensure that they have an experience that every buyer and seller deserve and should look forward to. You hire a true professional when you allow me to represent you and be your advocate.
My Background- I was born and raised in Charleston, SC. My great-great grandfather, Capt. Joshua Chandler from Chincoteaque Island, Va. was the co-founder of Christ's Sanctified Holy Church in 1892. Since then, my family has had a passion for serving God and acknowledges how he can change someone's life. Since a child, that has always stuck with me and continue as a member in that same church continuing to see God's work. Prior to entering Real Estate I spent 15 years in sales and 8 years in management at a locally owned and operated business in North Charleston. I've was awarded the Bronze, Silver and Gold Level Certified Customer One Specialist Awards year after year. I previously dedicated time to reside on the City of Hanahan Planning Commission to be involved with the future growth of the city I reside in.
My Interests- I enjoy worship and fellowship at church 3 times a week, snowboarding once a year with friends and family, fishing from time to time though I don't catch much, water skiing every now and again though I'm getting too old, playing catch with my son (though it hurts to throw), playing golf even though I continue to lose golf balls, traveling to our other church congregations along the east coast for weekend revivals, and dining at casual restaurants. We should be thankful for every day God gives us and keep him first in our lives.
Credentials and Affiliations
* Licensed Real Estate Agent
* Certified Cartus Network Relocation Specialist (CNAS, CNMS)
* Charleston Trident Associations or REALTORS
* National Association of REALTORS
* Multiple Listing Service
* Bronze, Silver Gold Level Certified Customer One Specialist
* Executive Sales Club Award for 2007 2008
* 2009 "Top Overall Agent" in Mortgage Usage
* 2009 "Circle of Excellence" Recipient
* Ranked #2 in Sales Transactions Company Wide in 2010 for Charleston area with Coldwell Banker
* 2010 2011 International Diamond Society Award Recipient
* 2011 AHS Top Closing Agent
* 2010-2017 Realtor of Distinction Award Recipient
* 2013 Gross Sales over $14 Million includes 84 Homes
* 2014 Gross Sales over $6 Million
* 2015 Gross Sales $7.2 Million
* 2016 Gross Sales $10.3 Million
* 2017 Gross Sales $20.2 Million Includes 97 Homes
* 2017 #1 Coldwell Banker Agent in Sales for Charleston Area
*2018 #1 in Mortgage Production Recipient and Realtor of Distinction
* 2018- Multi-million dollar producer year after year assisting sellers, buyers and investors.
*2019 Realtor of Distinction award recipient!!
*2020 International Diamond Society Award Recipient! Still multi-million dollar producer!
First Time Buyers,Dream Home,Residential,Move-Up Home,Luxury Homes,Relocation,Retirement,Investment,Executive Home,Acreage,New Home,New Construction,Custom Home