More about Ruby Segura
When Ruby Segura began her real estate career in 2005,she hit the ground running and has not looked back. She has been a multi-million dollar producer every year since and has earned many awards.
- 2005 Rookie of the Year
- 2006 Eagle Award
- 2007 Top Agent South Office
- 2008 Top Agent South Office
- 2009 Top Agent South Office
- 2010 Top Agent South Office
- 2011 Top Listing Agent South Office
- 2012 Top Agent South Office
- 2012 Five Star Real Estate Agent Texas Monthly
- 2013 Five Star Real Estate Agent TexasMonthly
- 2013 Top Listing Agent South Office
- 2013 Top Buyer’s Agent South Office
- 2013 Top Agent South Office
- 2013 International President’s Elite
- 2014 Five Star Real Estate Agent Texas Monthly
- 2014 NAHREP National Top 250 Agents Award
- 2014 Top Agent South Office
- 2015 Top Listing Agent South Office
- 2015 Top Buyers Agent South Office
- 2015 Top Agent South Office
- 2015 NAHREP National Top 250 Agents Award
A St. Edward’s University Magna Cum Laude graduate. Ruby held numerous sales positions, worked for AISD, and managed a family business prior to joining Coldwell Banker .
Ruby’s objective is to make her clients real estate transactions a worry free experience. Earning the trust and confidence of her customers, representing them in repeat transactions, and gaining them as long-term friends is the highest reward Ruby seeks to achieve.
She specializes in creating GREAT home impressions byoffering superior home staging consultation and installations. Her pastexperience and work ethic brings a studied market knowledge, criticalanalytical and negotiation skills, as well as a personal empathy to eachtransaction. As a result she approaches each transaction with expertise on botha business and personal level, making her a highly client-rated agent in thecompany based upon follow up surveys.
In her business she enjoys interaction with people of allwalks of life, in the need all types of real estate transactions, representingboth Buyers and Sellers, and is proficient in the many important details ofhome selection, contracts, negotiations, inspections, repairs, appraisal andclosing.
Ruby also enjoys engaging in the Austin business andschool communities through participation in civic and cultural activities. Sheis especially motivated to help children to learn by dedicating her time as avolunteer mentor and a tutor in school reading programs.
- Member of Austin Board of REALTORS®
- Member of San Marcos Board of REALTORS®
- Member of San Antonio Board of REALTORS®
- Member of Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®