Connect with Paul
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
Languages other than English
More about Paul Ogden
What his clients think:
What his peers think:
- Floyd Wickman "Top Overall Producer $Vol." 1991
- Salt Lake Board of Realtors "Million Dollar Club" 1993
- Utah County Board of Realtors " Master Realtor Gold" 1998-1999
- Utah County Board of Realtors "Master Realtor Platinum" 2000-2007
- Wardley Corporation "Hall of Fame" inducted 1999
- Coldwell Banker "President's Circle/Elite" 2001, 2006
- Utah County Board of Realtors Presidential appointment: 3 consecutive years 2006-2008 Chairman of Commercial Committee and the Commercial Impact Forum
What the company thinks:
- Wardley Better Homes and Gardens & GMAC: always ranked qtrly. & annually among top performing agents (of over 900) continually since Q1, 1989
- Coldwell Banker Res. Brok., Wardley Better Homes & Gardens, GMAC: 195 of 204 monthly recognitions for consistent top production
- Coldwell Banker Res. Brokerage "Circle of Excellence" 2001
- Coldwell Banker President's Circle-Top 3% Nationally
What Paul thinks:
"I dedicate my knowledge, skills and energy to fulfilling your real estate needs, calming your concerns and caring for your priorities. "
The difference between "Sold" and "Closed"
Over 23 years of Paul's experience has been focused on commercial real estate. His clientele have demanded his expertise in their personal residential, land and investment properties. His foresight and ability to comprehend the entire campaign and final transaction are indispensible.
"When a salesman or representative of a trusting party is influenced by the deal over the best interests of the client, disclosure becomes a fear, an obstacle to effective communication and a barrier to honesty. Having built my career on client approval and repeat business, I feel that full disclosure is essential to understanding and inseparable from negotiations. I will never worry about losing a client over withheld information because I know how to help all parties understand what is correct. No one has ever regretted my ability to find out and report." J. Paul Ogden
Education and Training
Mr. Ogden has attended general and specialized education at City College of San Francisco and BYU. His emphasis in communications and marketing guided him through focused training from Syn-Aud-Com, Sylvania and A&A Trading Ltd. His acumen in communications and business skills stimulated his entrepreneurial instincts and he established Audio Visual Design, Continental Trading, Val-Pak Utah (with sub franchises in Idaho, Ottowa, Vancouver and Calgary. He has earned the designation of Certified Investment Analyst.
Awards And Designations
CIA: Certified Investment Analyst
AB: Associate Broker
Areas of Expertise
Residential Luxury, Resort
Paul is active in music as he has been since 1959. He is proficient in American, Brazilian, and Latin Jazz as saxophonist and congalero. He performs professionallly in two big bands and one small ensemble. Fishing and Hunting peak his outdoor interests as well as taking in the thrill of every season at his mountain home where he lives with his beautiul wife of 37 years. They have 7 children and 10 grandchildren. Paul is very involved in church duties throughout the week and year.
Communities I Serve
Commercial: Salt Lake, Utah, Davis, Weber, Summit, Wasatch Counties
Residential: Utah, Salt Lake, Davis, Summit, Wasatch Counties