Connect with Rodger
Certified Sales Professional (CSP)
More about Rodger Hardy
For more than 20 years I have built a reputation as a dedicated, hard-working Realtor focused on filling my clients' needs as my key goal.
Prior to becoming licensed, I owned Rodger L. Hardy Associates in Palm Springs, Calif., serving Realtors; and builders as a marketing professional for eight years. I was also Real Estate Editor for The Desert Sun in Palm Springs for six years and wrote for the Deseret News for 15 years concurrent with my real estate career.
My education includes a B.A. from Sacramento State in English and an M.A. from Brigham Young University, M.A. in Mass Communications with a Public Relations emphasis.
Awards and Honors
- Leaders In Online Service (LIONS) award.
- Top 15 percent in closed sales in recent years.
- Excellence for Online Marketing from Realtor.com
- Two consecutive Best of Hand in Real Estate Public Relations; national trophies
- 10 years of real estate ad agency and marketing experience. Licensed Realtor since 1994.
- Specializing in single family homes, condominiums, and townhomes for first-time and move-up buyers and investors.. A successful track record in short sale and foreclosure sales.