Connect with Ed
International Diamond Society
More about Ed Tropp
I look forward to working with you and making your buying or selling experience smooth and worry-free. Communication with clients is a top priority for me, as is listening to your preferences and needs. I have the experience to assist with whatever your situation may be and am a regular recipient of Coldwell Banker Bain sales leader awards (Sterling Society and Diamond Society) and the Pierce County Association of Realtors Sales Achievement Award. I am a full-time broker and referrals are the major part of my business. I strive to exceed your expectations. Let's talk at your convenience about how I can best help you.
- Member of NWMLS (Northwest Multiple Listing Service)
- Member of TPCAR (Tacoma-Pierce County Association of Realtors)
- Member or WAR (Washington Association of Realtors)
- Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Recipient of Seattle Magazine's Five Star Award for "Best in Client Satisfaction"
- Became licensed to sell Real Estate in Washington in 1993
- Member or SAR (Sons of the American Revolution)
- Elder at Skyline Presbyterian Church
- Served as a volunteer coordinator teaching Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University course to members of our local community