Connect with Tom
More about Tom Nielsen
Tom Nielsen of Coldwell Banker Burnet has been Selling and Listing since 1992. Consistently ranked as one of Burnet's top agents locally and nationally, Tom is dedicated to finalizing clients and customers transactions with ease. He is assisted by daughter Sara and son Todd on a daily basis.Western Wisconsin is Tom’s territory and he is willing to work with clients 7 days a week. You can view all of Tom's listings on "TomNielsen.com" or on the new CBBurnet web site. For a pleasant Real Estate experience, be sure to call The Nielsens. As we say, how to spell SOLD is
Education & Awards
- Rookie of the Year 1993 (Top Selling 1st Year Agent)
- Member of the President's Club since 1994 (Top 50 Agents in Company)
- Member International Presidents Elite (Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide)
- Member 100% Club since 1993 (Minimum of 1 list and 1 sale each month of the year)
- Leading Edge Society since 1993
- One of the Top 10 Listers in the Company since 1993
- One of the Top Sellers in the Company since 1993
- Resident of Hudson, Wisconsin since 1970
- Married with 3 grown children
- Entered real estate sales in September of 1992 with Burnet Realty which became Coldwell Banker Burnet in 1997
- Dedicated to working with clients and customers 7 days a week and finalizing transactions with no stress to Buyers and Sellers
Our business philosophy is simple: We strive to deliver a positive experience for every customer. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the many members of our team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction. For more than 26 years, we've been getting high marks from our home buying and selling customers in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. It is our plan to continue this tradition and we look forward to serving you.
Coldwell Banker Burnet has always led the way in emerging real estate technologies. As a home buying or selling customer, you can be confident that we will employ the most current technological tools to successfully market your home or make your home search an efficient process. This includes our proprietary HomeQuest property search software program and our robust Internet marketing presence.
Since 1973, our firm has been guided by a set of principles. Over the years, they have been modified to reflect a changing environment, but the basic mission has remained the same. Our Mission is: To create and promote positive experiences for our customers and communities. To create and promote opportunities for personal growth. To create and promote change and innovation. To create and promote a fun, fulfilling and exciting Real Estate experience.
I've been a resident of Hudson since 1970. Our children attended Hudson schools and have joined me in the real estate business. I specialize in Western Wisconsin real estate and have been a top producer for Coldwell Banker Burnet since 1992 when I started in real estate. My company designations include International Presidents Elite, 100% Club, Executive Sales Associate, Leading Edge Society, Relocation Specialist, Top 50 Listers and Top 50 Sellers. I am a member of the Western Wisconsin Realtors Association and was the president of the association in 2009. I am also a member of the National Association of Realtors and the Wisconsin Realtors Association. I pride myself in being available to Buyers and Sellers 24/7 and enjoy doing open houses and anything to help promote the sale of your home or helping you to purchase your next home. My goal is a totally worry-free real estate transaction whether you're the Buyer or the Seller.