Cal BRE#: 01192375
More about Mark Griffith
Mark J. Griffith brings a wealth of real estate finance experience to benefit his clients. In his 26 year career, he represented Coldwell Banker in major purchase negotiations for such firms as the Jon Douglas Company and Fred Sands Realtors.
Mark sees the role of the traditional branch manager in a real estate office as being a thing of the past. With the industry changing and evolving every day a growing and productive office needs leadership much more than management.
Our optional weekly meetings are informative, inspirational and entertaining. If I don't make you think and laugh, I don't feel I'm doing my job.
In nine years in the office Mark has secured partnerships with nearly 150 independent sales associates. Over twenty of those realtors pursued other opportunities under previous management.
Reasons to Partner with Coldwell Banker
TOP TEN REASONS TO PARTNER WITH COLDWELL BANKER
1. I can personally assist you with difficult deals and provide sound counsel and advice.2. I am technologically savvy and continue to create and share innovative ways to deal with today’s new, high-tech consumer.
3. I can go to bat for you if you are being mistreated by a client or non-cooperative professional.
4. The office has a strong, positive environment, a spirit of collaboration (not competition) and a productive office space.
5. Coldwell Banker has great ongoing education in relevant areas that can make you a better professional.
6. Coldwell Banker has quality marketing and branding help – you need to spend your time on finding buyers and sellers…not re-creating marketing pieces.
7. Coldwell Banker offers a fair split with minimal expenses – our value proposition and our minimal attrition rates are evidence of this.
8. Coldwell Banker provides access to resources that are proven to work. You don't need to create and experiment with resources and systems yourself.
9. We offer guidance at every level. Our educational offering leads the industry. Recent symposiums have focused on pricing strategies and getting a full fee.
10. We pride ourselves on building a true relationship.
Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker.