Your Local Real Estate Broker
Connect with Bob
International President's Elite
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
More about Bob Airasian
I have been a licensed real estate salesperson since 1998 and subsequently received my Massachusetts Broker license in 2008. I am a lifelong Watertown resident and my network of clients, contractors, mortgage brokers, banks, attorney’s and other professionals is extremely strong in and around the area.
In today’s real estate market, agents need a certain type of skill set that can effectively handle a transaction from start to finish. Marketing properties appropriately, discovering and qualifying buyers, negotiating sales price, working through inevitable hurdles, taking charge of the sale process and being knowledgeable about current financing options are all qualities today’s realtor should master. No matter what type, price or size of a home there needs to be a strategy and someone behind it that can execute.
Working tirelessly is necessary in today’s market to efficiently buy or sell a property. I will work as hard and smart as possible to ensure a smooth transaction.
- 2019-2021 International President's Elite
- 2015, 2016 Chairman’s Elite Club Award Winner, Top 5% Company-wide
- 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Dream Team and 100% Club Award Recipient
- Mount Auburn Cemetery Trustee
- Watertown Savings Bank Trustee
- Co-President of the Watertown Business Coalition
- Licensed Massachusetts Broker
- B.S. in Finance from Boston College Carroll School of Management