Connect with Lynn
International President's Elite What's this?
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Lynn Findlay
Lynn has lived in Belmont since 1999. She combines her 14 years of business ownership experience, integrity, enthusiasm, and extensive network of community contacts to her real estate career. Lynn's committed effort and "customer first" approach to real estate is second to none.
- Founder/Owner Crayon Inc- A specialty importing company
- Co-Founder/Owner Vend Divas- A vending services busines in Boston area
- Member Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- BA University of Massachusetts- Amherst
- Chenery Middle School Parent Teacher Association
- The Fessenden School Parent Association
- Belmont Parents of Dolphin Swimmers
- Belmont Activities Committee
- Friends of Belmont Library
- Coldwell Banker Community Servings Volunteer
Lynn assists clients looking to buy and sell property in Belmont, Watertown, Lexington and surrounding communities. She is smart, creative, a confident negotiator and a true professional. Her friendly manner and ability to listen set her apart from the average salesperson. Her knowledge of the market, precise attention to detail and expertise in property marketing, sales and negotiation result in smooth real estate transactions.
A solid business background in sales and marketing and a personal commitment to staying on top of her game give Lynn an edge the competitive real estate industry. A licensed real estate salesperson, Lynn places a high value on integrity and customer satisfaction and provides unparalleled service. Prior to becoming a real estate agent, Lynn spent 14 years as an entrepreneur, and successfully started, grew and ultimately sold two ventures.
Lynn lives in Belmont with her husband and two children.
Communities I Serve
Belmont, Watertown, Lexington, Arlington, Winchester and surrounding towns.