Connect with Sandra
More about Sandra Hickey
Greater Service + Experience = The agent for you!
Exemplary customer service, dedication,proven results, trusted counsel,exceptional and ethical service,customer and client satisfaction is my #1 goal, high tech marketing strategies, organized and energetic...these are only a few of the things that come to mind when asked about my business. I grew up in Belmont, am a 2nd generation Realtor and was raised to believe that there's nothing more important than family, honesty and integrity. I prefer to have fewer clients/customers and service them 110% then to be the #1 agent in my office and not offer the level of service they deserve.
Being a good human being is what is important in life, the rest is gravy...Sid Caesar.
- Member of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member of the Mass. Assocation of Realtors
- Licensed sales associate/Real Estate Consultant
- Over 25 years experience in customer service
- Consistently exceeding customers and clients goals and expectations
- Honesty, Integrity and Fairness
- The referral of friends, family and business associates.
- The importance of understanding the needs of the Buyer and matching
- those with the requirements of the Seller.
Education & Certification
- Certified Negotiations Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Previews Property Specialist
- Member of Coldwell Banker Cares
- Actively involved in various organizations and fund raising events
- Volunteer school and church communities