Connect with Darlene
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
More about Darlene Flicek
Let Me Show You How I Work
- I have been selling Real Estate in the Twin Cities Marketplace for over 25 years
- In order to keep abreast of the marketplace, I regularly attend special meetings and forums of current importance.
- I have served on nearly all committees at the Saint Paul Board in some capacity or other for 20 of those years.
- I was named Realtor of the Year for 2006.
- I have co-managed and managed in several offices during this period.
- I value client relationships and seek to serve them with professionalism, knowledge and sincere caring to help them achieve their goals.
- Competitive Market Evaluations
- Exclusive Buyer & Seller Representation
- Investment Properties
- Lots & Land
- New Construction
- Recreational Properties
- Residential Resale
- Short Sale
- Seller & Buyer Consultations
To successfully assist clients in finding and negotiating sales of Residential Real Estate by providing my clients with pertinient data to make an informed decision regarding the listing and selling of Real Estate based on individual needs and affordability.
My goal is to provide my clients with a positive experience in the selling or purchasing of Real Estate. Since it is the single largest investment for most people it excites me to educate and inform my clients of the positive and negative aspects of the transaction so they can make an informed decision as to what best serves their needs in regards to a Real Estate Investment.
Coldwell Banker Burnet has always led the way in emerging real estate technologies. As a home buying or selling customer, you can be confident that we will employ the most current technological tools to successfully market your home or make your home search an efficient process. This includes our proprietary HomeQuest property search software program and our robust Internet marketing presence.