Connect with Jean
International Diamond Society
Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS)
More about Jean Moore
Realtor Licensed in Wisconsin & Minnesota
Jean Moore brings a wealth of experience and local market knowledge to her real estate clients that few can match. Affiliated with the Hudson office of Coldwell Banker Realty, Jean has been licensed in both Minnesota and Wisconsin since 2001. A resident of North Hudson for over 30 years, her residential expertise is vast: from the St. Croix River Valley and the surrounding areas of St. Paul to the eastern suburbs of Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. She also specializes in the Balsam, Deer, Bone and Wapogasett Lake areas.
Not only is Jean an insider when it comes to her area’s inventory and upcoming properties, but she has earned the following certifications which benefit her clients:
· pristine staging
· negotiating tactics
She is also part of a strong office team that offers one-stop shopping to customers, with services such as mortgage, title and insurance providers, as well as a full-time office administrator.
After carefully listening to their needs, Jean finds buyers the ideal home by her:
· expert analysis of pricing and property trends
· comprehensive knowledge of neighborhoods, schools and amenities.
Sellers gain a competitive edge and get top return on their investment with:
· Jean’s use of the cutting-edge technology and innovative marketing of Coldwell Banker®. Properties are advertised hundreds of websites, and targeted online listing notifications ensure maximum exposure to potential buyers and real estate agents across all major platforms.
· Jean’s invaluable staging advice, proven pricing strategies and highly effective negotiation skills.
Jean has received many industry honors during her career, including:
· Being named a Super Real Estate Agent from 2009-present by Mpls/St. Paul magazine
· Being a member of Coldwell Banker’s International President’s Circle, an honor reserved for the top 5% of affiliated agents globally.
In addition to these accolades, Jean prides herself on unrelenting dedication and persistence on behalf of her clients. They rave about her stellar customer service, integrity and prompt communication — sending many referral clients her way and giving her the nickname “mover and shaker”!
Jean is very involved in her community, volunteering for organizations such as:
· Big Brothers/Big Sisters
· Ronald McDonald House
· Bridging Foundation
· Grace Place
· Salvation Army (annual bell ringer).
Jean is social, active, outgoing and loves spending time with her husband, children and three grandchildren. When she’s not moving and shaking in real estate, she is walking, Zumba dancing or enjoying outdoor activities. If you are considering buying or selling and want a highly experienced agent with unparalleled knowledge of the area, give Jean a call. She is ready to assist you!